60% ver. China PCB, plate and plastic case Update: GB ends, processing

Wodan
ISO Advocate

28 Oct 2016, 17:14

I finally built one of the kits I ordered in this GB and have to give Sennin32 some credit. The PCB quality and the plate design both surprised me - en par with other 60% GBs I've participated in earlier but significantly cheaper.

A really solid keyboard kit at a very affordable price!

Here's a video of me assembling the kit:

scl

28 Oct 2016, 18:19

Wodan wrote: I finally built one of the kits I ordered in this GB and have to give Sennin32 some credit. The PCB quality and the plate design both surprised me - en par with other 60% GBs I've participated in earlier but significantly cheaper.

i had to actually resolder some of the joins of the atmegachip because of missing rows and columns -.-

Phenix
-p

28 Oct 2016, 19:20

And I broke mine (somehow, some keys spam).
totally my fault: atleast I can solder (now) ok

lot_lizard

28 Oct 2016, 19:26

Wodan wrote: Here's a video of me assembling the kit
Nice video Wodan... Thanks for putting together

sennin32

17 Nov 2016, 04:39

Sankart wrote: So I just received a parcel from your e-bay store and want to give some feedback.
Although the packaging was really lacking (just some foam and tape), everything got to me up and well. I ordered two of the "defect" plates, which only support 2u Backspace and one normal one (in titanium gray). And boy is the "normal" plate nice. The anodizing surface feels really nice and the anodizing looks really nice. Did you guys change your supplier between the two versions? Whatever you changed, keep it that way, the new ones are really good and a great bargain.

Also, why did you guys close your shop on ebay.de? Is there some other way for people from europe to order from you in the future?
Thank you :)
We didn't close it.
It's automatically list by eBay.
I'm not sure why you guys can't see it now.
But I've launch my own shop
shopkey.doyustudio.com
Only limited item are on the wite now, will keep updating.

sennin32

17 Nov 2016, 04:40

Wodan wrote: I finally built one of the kits I ordered in this GB and have to give Sennin32 some credit. The PCB quality and the plate design both surprised me - en par with other 60% GBs I've participated in earlier but significantly cheaper.

Cool, great video.
And the switches box looks nice :)

Return to “Group buys”