Gateron, Kailh, Cherry MX switches - Ending April 10th

VicareyG

27 Mar 2017, 19:56

Hello everyone!

My first group buy went off without a hitch group-buys-f50/gateron-switches-group-buy-t15801.html. So I'm back for more this time with added variety.

There are the same Gateron switches, all 7 varieties in both standard and SMD housing at £0.24/switch. I've also got Kailh switches (RED/BLUE/BLACK/BROWN) at £0.24/switch and Cherry MX switches (RED/BLUE/BLACK/BROWN) at £0.44/switch.

For those outside the EU/UK I am aware that there are very possibly cheaper options in the states/your area, however for us in the UK these prices work out cheaper than buying abroad and paying import taxes etc... So do your research before buying. If you do find places cheaper let me know and I'll add them to this post. Be an informed buyer!

Shipping:
Last GB i charged for shipping after I received the switches, which wasn't that good. So this GB shipping will be flat rate and paid for in advance.

UK: £3.50
EU: £5.50
Everywhere else: £7.50

Full information is here: https://opticboards.com/group-buys/

Any questions? Ask away!

VicareyG

31 Mar 2017, 15:16

Giveaway announcement

If 5000 switches are ordered, one lucky winner will receive their order doubled. In other words if you place an order for at least 40 switches on this GB. I will use the wonder that is RNG to choose an order number and that lucky winner will receive their order doubled. The maximum switches that can be won are 200 Gateron/Kailh and 100 Cherry switches. The winner will be able to choose their winnings and this can be a mixture of Cherry/Kailh and Gateron switches.

VicareyG

07 Apr 2017, 22:16

The MOQ has been reached. Orders will be fulfilled let's make 5000pcs and make someone a winner!

VicareyG

09 Apr 2017, 22:42

Quick reminder that this GB has less than 24 hours left. Closes 10th April 10:00 GMT. 1800 switches left to order for the giveaway to proceed.

VicareyG

10 Apr 2017, 21:06

The order period has now ended

Return to “Group buys”