Thx phetto, but dealing with forum members is much more fun :mrgreen:

7bit

21 Dec 2012, 17:30

They don't use the correct names!
CHERNOBYL not Nuke!
:mad:

JAPANESEFLAG not Japan Mod!
:o

Also, they where way cheaper in my group buy!

reverkiller

21 Dec 2012, 18:19

If you're interested in more crappy cellphone pictures, I spent the past day sorting out my keycaps. The good news is lots of variety, aside from the crazy amount of white on black double shoots. Bad news is lots of variety :lol:
Included I saw:
  • Green in White, Red in White, Pink in White double shoots (I recognized these as CnCG, RA2.0 and Valentines day? I could be wrong)
  • Lots of sphericals, tall profile and low profile.
  • A fair amount of modifiers, including 3 1.5 controls, 2 1.5 alts, an ISO shift and and Enter
  • More white on black double shoots than I thought possible
  • Random keycaps from what seems to be Dolch Sets, Black on White Double shoots
  • about a dozen alps, and a dozen more stems I just didn't recognize. (I can post pictures of those if there is any desire).
I'm feeling like taking crappy pictures, So I'll pull the keys out again just to show off the variety.
Here is the imgur album of my finds. Sorry about... 4 year old 20 dollar cell phone pictures. The best I can do until my Dad lends me his camera.http://imgur.com/a/TbLnZ

EDIT:
Copypasta from my geekhack post:
My poker outfitted with SP doubleshots from the find (all new but the Japan Mod)

White keys with Green/Red/Pink doubleshots

POS keys. I put a couple on my keyboard just for fun, but they are really worthless to me right now (maybe not so in the future, if I can get a Tipro keyboard!)

Spherical keys
(I didn't take pictures of, but will later, hexidecimal spherical keys I found, which have all the letters A-F and nothing else.)

I really like the green on these POS single keys (I'm not really sure what they are for but they look really good)

Same here - not sure what these are for but I love the color

I think these were my favorite find. Really nice looking numbers - all of which are useless on a keyboard.

woody
Count Troller

22 Dec 2012, 13:48

kbdfr wrote:Thx phetto, but dealing with forum members is much more fun :mrgreen:
Didn't I send you one black-on-red before? I kept the white-on-red as my ESC, but if you want it used and abused (touched many many times), I could think about it. :)

blighty

22 Dec 2012, 23:12

I dig the spherical caps in the grab bags (and the Round 3 extras that are proof of Round 4's progress).
All grab bag 2012 except for space bar
All grab bag 2012 except for space bar
P1000426.jpg (227.46 KiB) Viewed 2261 times

7bit

22 Dec 2012, 23:59

I really hate it that she did not offer these keys directly to me.

BTW, not all Dolch-style keys are from Round4 (2, 7 and 8 for example). But CAPS LOCK and LINE are.

RougeRambo

23 Dec 2012, 02:37

pbt dolch...one day...

Gupgup

24 Dec 2012, 03:56

http://imgur.com/93fZx

All I need is an F, Y, J, K all slant profile I think, but not entirely sure.

1 and 2 I also need, but they are a different profile. Not sure how to tell from low and tall.

Also posted in GH, but thought I'd might as well post here!

Return to “Group buys”