KBT Race II Keyboard acting strange?

eoteon

01 Jun 2014, 06:25

I got a KBT Race 2 with cherry MX Red switches today and a few blue switches in the mail. I popped off the switch for the tilde key and installed a blue switch fine, but for the 1 key next to it I messed up and broke the metal contact prong for the switch and the LED, so I took it apart and soldered in a new switch, everything was working fine after I put it together and plugged it in. I was exploring how to turn on the LEDS and accidentally went into programming mode and something weird happened, now the only thing that works is the windows key, the alt key, Fn, Toggle, and I can turn the keyboard LED's On/OFF and control the dim. When I hit toggle then the windows key it opens everything on my taskbar and starts spamming "`12345`12345`12345" until I press the windows key again. When I re-enter programming mode and press another key to initialize that I want to program that key, nothing happens and the Pn key will blink endlessly until I re-plug the keyboard again. I've also done the factory reset with Fn+R several times and the Toggle key blinks 9 times indicating a reset but nothing is solved. I've been re-plugging it off and on and trying things all day but nothing seems to work. Anyone know what I should do?

Return to “Keyboards”