Chicago Couch Surfing - early December?

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

17 Nov 2016, 17:52

I'm probably going to Chicago for a business trip in a couple of weeks! I'll fly in through Midway and spend the days downtown, somewhat near Union Station. I should be in town for two nights.

Are there any DTers reasonably nearby who might want to host an itinerant couch surfer? I'll buy you a $BEVERAGE and bring a Hall effect sample with me! Anyone?

Otherwise I'll just stay in a hotel.

(We can do a Skype call or whatever before the trip to prove that I'm a real person...)

ohaimark
Kingpin

17 Nov 2016, 18:27

I can vouch for XMIT as well.

elecplus

18 Nov 2016, 01:24

XMIT is good company :D
You won't be disappointed if you host him!
He is very polite, non-smoker, excellent will small children, and VERY knowledgeable on a wide variety of topics! He is also clean and tidy, puts the seat down, and even hangs up his towel :lol:

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

18 Nov 2016, 02:35

elecplus wrote: XMIT is good company :D
He is very polite, non-smoker, excellent will small children, and VERY knowledgeable on a wide variety of topics! He is also clean and tidy, puts the seat down, and even hangs up his towel :lol:
Sounds like an AirBNB review.

scottc

18 Nov 2016, 02:40

elecplus wrote: XMIT is good company :D
Hmm, but in which direction does he put new rolls of toilet paper? :?

Jokes aside, good luck finding somewhere! I don't know anyone in Chicago or else I'd be more than happy to help.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

04 Dec 2016, 03:30

Through some friends on GH and some leads from the XMIT Keyboards group buy I found a couch in Chicago. I won't way who it is but I should have something really exciting to report when I get back. Thanks folks! :D

Return to “Off-topic”