interesting keyboard stuff (Apple/Terminal keyboards) [EU]

green-squid

31 Oct 2018, 21:18

Looking for vintage apple stuff (Apple M0110 things like that), since that looks kind of interesting, but MAINLY looking for something like in this thread: keyboards-f2/trying-to-find-my-ultimate ... 20175.html

But I'm open to everything. Budget is tight as usual, but I hope that it'd be possible to make a deal. I hope I'm not trying to ask for stuff out of my price range. I'm just looking for excitement! :)
Last edited by green-squid on 01 Dec 2018, 14:20, edited 4 times in total.

green-squid

01 Nov 2018, 13:00

Bump. guys any offers welcome. Even chassis you used for harvesting.

snacksthecat
✶✶✶✶

01 Nov 2018, 19:36

One thing that comes to mind would be one of these funky keypad assemblies:

✓ cheap
✓ interesting
✓ apple
✓ stuff

I see them show up on ebay sometimes. I bought one from there about a year ago. Big blue saw was running a deal at the time so I got a big thick piece of aluminium cut to mount it on. I thought it would make a cool numpad for my work desk. Haven't done anything with it yet, though.

Muirium
µ

01 Nov 2018, 20:07

snacksthecat wrote: ✓ apple
How? I mean, I certainly agree that it is stuff. Just not Apple stuff that I recognise.

snacksthecat
✶✶✶✶

01 Nov 2018, 20:12

Muirium wrote:
snacksthecat wrote: ✓ apple
How? I mean, I certainly agree that it is stuff. Just not Apple stuff that I recognise.
It's this one. I thought it was an actual Apple marketed product but maybe it was just compatible with their machine (?).

Muirium
µ

01 Nov 2018, 20:14

Right you are. The wiki makes it quite clear: a third party peripheral. Was aimed at Apple computers, though.

green-squid

02 Nov 2018, 12:24

Snack you are a keyboard hero, but i can't think of a use for a numpad. i'm very sorry. :(

green-squid

19 Nov 2018, 19:49

Bumptity bump

green-squid

22 Nov 2018, 20:27

Bump :(

green-squid

01 Dec 2018, 14:25

oh yeah if anybody in europe has a pingmaster or something, I'm interested in that too! :)

but really, I'm looking at you, Keybug

Last bumped by green-squid on 01 Dec 2018, 14:25.

Return to “Want to buy”