The Ultimate Flame Topic

litster

21 Jan 2012, 08:06

Maybe you should consider stop being a taobao agent if you call Chinese dogs and tell everyone that Chinese hate Americans.

attarian

21 Jan 2012, 08:37

litster wrote:Maybe you should consider stop being a taobao agent if you call Chinese dogs and tell everyone that Chinese hate Americans.
Once more and for the last time "i did not call chinese dogs", i was just quoting another member post and you totally put it in a different context.

The one who got a problem here is you. You just want to "fight". I at first sent you a PM in order not to pollute that place, giving you all the pieces to understand. But you didn't answer. You just want to make things worse.
The thing you don't understand is that you (and now"we" because i must answer when someone call me a jerk 3 times and a racist 2 times) are only making him not to "come back".

by the way everyone belongs to the human race. And that's totally true that most of the chinese doesn't appreciate US citizen. [although they love to charge you more when you're on holiday in there].

litster

21 Jan 2012, 08:52

The problem is you. A great China keyboard enthusiast showed up here to show us something cool, and you managed to made an ignorant stupid racist joke to scare him away. Ripster said to open up a Chinese forum. You said he means a dog forum. You refer Chinese as dogs. What you wrote is here for everyone to read. You can't deny it. Don't worry about changing them. I already took screen shots of what you wrote.

Either you are really ignorant of Chinese history why this is a racist reference, or you really are a racist. And you call yourself a Taobao agent selling Chinese goods to westerners? Really? Either way, you are not a good taobao agent. There are plenty other agents who are not ignorant or racist like you.

Are you trying to stop DragonBro from coming here since he also sells keyboard related products on taobao? If yes, job well done!

attarian

21 Jan 2012, 09:35

litster wrote:The problem is you. A great China keyboard enthusiast showed up here to show us something cool, and you managed to made an ignorant stupid racist joke to scare him away. Ripster said to open up a Chinese forum. You said he means a dog forum. You refer Chinese as dogs. What you wrote is here for everyone to read. You can't deny it. Don't worry about changing them. I already took screen shots of what you wrote.

Either you are really ignorant of Chinese history why this is a racist reference, or you really are a racist. And you call yourself a Taobao agent selling Chinese goods to westerners? Really? Either way, you are not a good taobao agent. There are plenty other agents who are not ignorant or racist like you.

Are you trying to stop DragonBro from coming here since he also sells keyboard related products on taobao? If yes, job well done!
You don't know anything about china, you don't know anything about chinese. You don't even know what QQ is...

I was just answering that message:
ripster wrote:Dog Leather?
[and since the beginning you're aware of it ]

By the way you're the aggressive guy in there : "racist,racist, racist", "jerk, jerk, jerk"...

You're always welcome on http://www.waishehome.cn/ ....

litster

21 Jan 2012, 09:43

Oh, geez! Wow! That explains everything! It makes so much sense... What you just posted totally makes it OK for you to counter Ripster's Chinese forum suggestion with a dog reference. Great job!

I don't know Chinese? I *am* Chinese. Not everyone in the USA is Caucasian.

attarian

21 Jan 2012, 10:43

litster wrote:Oh, geez! Wow! That explains everything! It makes so much sense... What you just posted totally makes it OK for you to counter Ripster's Chinese forum suggestion with a dog reference. Great job!

I don't know Chinese? I *am* Chinese. Not everyone in the USA is Caucasian.
Facial appearance doesn't make you who you are. You can be caucasian, asian, african, whatever you want you're not chinese. You're just an "US Citizen". You're the one who want to make distinction about countries, nationalities, appearances... Looks smart doesn't make you smart...

cactux

21 Jan 2012, 10:57

[Account and posts deleted on request]

Findecanor

21 Jan 2012, 11:47

litster wrote:Not everyone in the USA is Caucasian.
Very few people in the USA are actually Caucasian for real, genetically or culturally.
The use of that word stems from a flawed racist theory that was debunked over half a century ago.

But yanks in general don't seem to be very willing to trust science ...
That is why they will elect a new idiot for president this year.

prava

21 Jan 2012, 13:20

@Litster: I believe you didn't understand a thing. This is how everything started:
attarian wrote:What?
ripster wrote:A win for English speakers!
attarian wrote:Last time i didn't understand the "Afro American " joke. that time i don't get the "dog leather" .

By the way "English and spannish speakers " are always warmly welcomed on my thread. :mrgreen:
ripster wrote:American humor is the worst.

But we have better teeth.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=71522010350
GrecKo wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/SqeBA.jpg
I chuckled.
Congratulations for you American humour.

ripster

21 Jan 2012, 15:51

Woof!

In other news everybody wish me luck in my quest to hit 50K posts.
It'll never happen here because the fucking mods keep erasing my posts.

litster

21 Jan 2012, 18:51

prava wrote:@Litster: I believe you didn't understand a thing. This is how everything started:
It doesn't matter how it started. The audience in the KBC thread wasn't just ripster or people from the originally thread where it started. The context taken is the context where attarain's comment appeared, the KBC thread. He chose to apply that comment, appropriate or not, into the context of the KBC thread.

The context was a fairly popular Chinese keyboard fan posting some cool pictures for us to see and comment. This is a rare occasion. What was posted on that thread was all that we read. Most people on that thread do not read or post in the Non-English forum. The reference was obvious to other readers on the KBC thread. Ripster suggested to create a Chinese subforum. attarian replied and suggested that he meant a dog subforum.

If attarian didn't get that his dog reply was an inappropriate and derogatory response, then he is just plain stupid and ignorant. If he did know that, and still replied with dog forum after ripster said Chinese forum, then he is what he is.

Further, he added this is why Chinese hate Americans. But he only posted that in Chinese. If he didn't want other non-Chinese reader to read more of his racially-charged comments, he was successful in writing another derogatory comment that DragonBro can read and understand thoroughly, creating even more pressure for DragonBro, and giving him more reasons to not come back again.

No less, this happened in a thread where DragonBro tried to reach out to us. English is not my mother tongue. There was a time I could not speak or write in English. People who speak multiple languages can relate to this. I understand how hard it is for DragonBro to come by to try connect with us without know any English. I hope he will come back.

If attarain didn't really mean to be hurtful and he is just ignorant, then the least he can do is to apologize to DrogonBro and other Chinese forum members, say he didn't know that it was a bad reference and didn't mean to do that.

I was the other half, so I am sorry for making a scene. But I am not sorry for speaking up. Imagine if no one pointed out what attarain said, you would never know whey DragonBro is not coming back.

attarian

21 Jan 2012, 19:12

litster wrote:
prava wrote:@Litster: I believe you didn't understand a thing. This is how everything started:
It doesn't matter how it started. The audience in the KBC thread wasn't just ripster or people from the originally thread where it started. The context taken is the context where attarain's comment appeared, the KBC thread. He chose to apply that comment, appropriate or not, into the context of the KBC thread.

The context was a fairly popular Chinese keyboard fan posting some cool pictures for us to see and comment. This is a rare occasion. What was posted on that thread was all that we read. Most people on that thread do not read or post in the Non-English forum. The reference was obvious to other readers on the KBC thread. Ripster suggested to create a Chinese subforum. attarian replied and suggested that he meant a dog subforum.

If attarian didn't get that his dog reply was an inappropriate and derogatory response, then he is just plain stupid and ignorant. If he did know that, and still replied with dog forum after ripster said Chinese forum, then he is what he is.

Further, he added this is why Chinese hate Americans. But he only posted that in Chinese. If he didn't want other non-Chinese reader to read more of his racially-charged comments, he was successful in writing another derogatory comment that DragonBro can read and understand thoroughly, creating even more pressure for DragonBro, and giving him more reasons to not come back again.

No less, this happened in a thread where DragonBro tried to reach out to us. English is not my mother tongue. There was a time I could not speak or write in English. People who speak multiple languages can relate to this. I understand how hard it is for DragonBro to come by to try connect with us without know any English. I hope he will come back.

If attarain didn't really mean to be hurtful and he is just ignorant, then the least he can do is to apologize to DrogonBro and other Chinese forum members, say he didn't know that it was a bad reference and didn't mean to do that.

I was the other half, so I am sorry for making a scene. But I am not sorry for speaking up. Imagine if no one pointed out what attarain said, you would never know whey DragonBro is not coming back.

I will not apologize for your stupidity. The only "mistake"was not to annotate that was coming from elsewhere. but you're the one who wanted to make it that way. Your call.

I never add "this is why Chinese hate Americans.". But to be frankly honnest "most of the chinese doesn't like american" . As most of the chinese think that france is a "romantic country", and that french people alway drink red wine and eat bread...

Your "dragonbro" ( i dont know why you call him dragon bro but anyway) is someone i know from waishe. And I've got it on wangwang as i got more than 30 keyboard ressellers and 90% of chinese keyboard brand retailer...

And i think i know him better than you do.

prava

21 Jan 2012, 20:07

litster wrote:

Look. You are just over-reacting. This is a forum about keyboards and not about the Queen Elizabeth the 2nd. Also, and because english is not your first language (its neither mine) you should understand the following simple -yet logical-rule:

-When you are discussing in an international site AND you don't understand something fully...or get offended...or get annoyed but something...you better ask its truely meaning.

You see, when I'm talking to my friends in my first language I just KNOW when somebody means or doesn't mean something. BUT, when I'm on a forum with people from all around the globe I know that people not always mean what they write because even a silly phrase could be understood in a thousand different ways. See? Now I add this stupid smilie ;) and everything looks way cool, right? And it happens even in forums where everybody has the same first language! How do you want it not to happen when people are using web-based translators!?!?!?

So, please, relax. I'm sure that that chinese guy who got here is mature enough to understand that if its hard enough to communicate with a common language...its almost impossible not to write and understand stupidities when such different cultures "clash" on a forum and there is the need for a web-translator.

Seriously, this is as important as you think it is. For me it just ain't...

webwit
Wild Duck

21 Jan 2012, 20:33

We need more smilies like on kaskus.
http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=5924690&page=430

litster

21 Jan 2012, 20:46

attarian wrote:I never add "this is why Chinese hate Americans.". But to be frankly honnest "most of the chinese doesn't like american" .
No? Really? This is what you wrote in Chinese.
attarian wrote:怪不得中国人都这么讨厌美国人。。。
In English, it is "no wonder why Chinese hate American so much." You think that if you wrote it in Chinese, other people can't read it but DragonBro and I?
attarian wrote: But to be frankly honnest "most of the chinese doesn't like american" . As most of the chinese think that france is a "romantic country", and that french people alway drink red wine and eat bread...
Another stereotypical, generalized, ignorant racist comment from you.
attarian wrote:I will not apologize for your stupidity.
Please do not apologize. By not apologizing, you solidify and confirm that you didn't call Chinese dogs out of plain ignorant and stupidity. You are telling everyone that you are indeed a racist.

prava

21 Jan 2012, 21:08

webwit wrote:We need more smilies like on kaskus.
http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=5924690&page=430
Looool, it seems on the other side of the world they USE smilies :roll: :roll: :roll:

attarian

21 Jan 2012, 23:16

litster wrote:
In English, it is "no wonder why Chinese hate American so much." You think that if you wrote it in Chinese, other people can't read it but DragonBro and I?
If i didnt want you to read it i would have writen in the way teenagers write chinese...
litster wrote:
attarian wrote: But to be frankly honnest "most of the chinese doesn't like american" . As most of the chinese think that france is a "romantic country", and that french people alway drink red wine and eat bread...
That's the way most of chinese think... and I realize that you're really close minded. For you everything is just binary"white / black". But if they're thinking like that it's because they never really experienced other culture yet... and they're not to blame.

Please do not apologize. By not apologizing, you solidify and confirm that you didn't call Chinese dogs out of plain ignorant and stupidity. You are telling everyone that you are indeed a racist.[/quote]

By the way i'm really pleased to see that you delete the part of my answer that are complicated for you to answer.

As i will not waste my time anymore ( i think i've wasted my time to answer you, and i also think that prava and everyone here is wasting his / her time ), i'll not answer you anymore. Wish you an happy life in your binary world.

Happy chinese new year to you.

litster

22 Jan 2012, 00:02

attarian wrote:
litster wrote:In English, it is "no wonder why Chinese hate American so much." You think that if you wrote it in Chinese, other people can't read it but DragonBro and I?
If i didnt want you to read it i would have writen in the way teenagers write chinese...
litster wrote:
That's the way most of chinese think... and I realize that you're really close minded. For you everything is just binary"white / black". But if they're thinking like that it's because they never really experienced other culture yet... and they're not to blame.
Now you finally admit you did write that "no wonder why Chinese hate Americans so much." Really? Most Chinese hate Americans? What is your survey's sample size? This is a perfect example of what stereotyping is. Worse, you don't have the guts to say it that it is your opinion. You cowardly use Chinese to bad mouth Americans.
attarian wrote:
litster wrote:
Please do not apologize. By not apologizing, you solidify and confirm that you didn't call Chinese dogs out of plain ignorant and stupidity. You are telling everyone that you are indeed a racist.
By the way i'm really pleased to see that you delete the part of my answer that are complicated for you to answer.

As i will not waste my time anymore ( i think i've wasted my time to answer you, and i also think that prava and everyone here is wasting his / her time ), i'll not answer you anymore. Wish you an happy life in your binary world.

Happy chinese new year to you.
Yes, you coward should go away and not to reply again because you can't talk your way out of your insensitive, derogatory words. The fact remains that you call Chinese dogs, you cowardly say most Chinese hate Americans, and you tries to deny you did any of that when everyone can see and read what you wrote before. Yes, the best thing for you to do now is to shut the hell up.

You are an insensitive bigot toward Chinese and Americans.

Brian8bit

22 Jan 2012, 01:29

He was referencing the stereotype that the Chinese like to eat dogs. Not that the Chinese are dogs. It would be like making a sub forum for Irish users (such as myself) and calling it the potato sub forum.

As for the Americans...

webwit
Wild Duck

22 Jan 2012, 01:44

You mean the Guinness subforum? We didn't implement that idea. If we let the Irish cluster together they'll just get drunk and wreak havoc.

ripster

22 Jan 2012, 02:51

Brian8bit wrote:He was referencing the stereotype that the Chinese like to eat dogs. Not that the Chinese are dogs. It would be like making a sub forum for Irish users (such as myself) and calling it the potato sub forum.

As for the Americans...

What a terrible grasp of Music History.

Every American know a Jewish guy invented Punk Rock.
Irish invented sheep shagging. Even BEFORE the Australians perfected it.

Brian8bit

22 Jan 2012, 03:12

I prefer protopunk bands like MC5 and Iggy & The Stooges. I don't get the hype around the Ramones. Not a fan of the Sex Pistols either.

webwit
Wild Duck

22 Jan 2012, 03:15

Nina Hagen. That's all.

graviton

22 Jan 2012, 04:34

Image its your id is still yours in kaskus webwit? considering there is so many cloner there :lol:

webwit
Wild Duck

22 Jan 2012, 10:43

It's the real duck.

Findecanor

22 Jan 2012, 11:34

webwit wrote:You mean the Guinness subforum? We didn't implement that idea. If we let the Irish cluster together they'll just get drunk and wreak havoc.
I think that I would hang out there a lot. More than in the Kilkenny subforum, at least.

litster

22 Jan 2012, 18:44

I don't always drink beer, but when I crack open a can, I use it to bake a chicken. Just did that yesterday and the chicken was super moist. :-)

ripster

22 Jan 2012, 20:42

Beer Can Chicken.

ANOTHER American Invention.

For the French Gourmet snobs here's how to visualize it. Think Chicken ButtPlug sex. Messy but oh so good.

I prefer NOT to use Lone Star for beer can chicken OR buttplug sex.

litster

22 Jan 2012, 21:15

Oh, I have a tray under the can to save all the juice. Then I get rid of the top layer of fat, and use it as dipping sauce. I just marinate the chicken with black pepper, salt, and winchester sauce for a few hours before sticking it into the oven. A can of Coke also works.

glossywhite

11 Mar 2012, 19:45

[Moved from separate topic]
Edward Khil Manufacturing Systems - Trololol Assembly
Last edited by glossywhite on 12 Mar 2012, 00:07, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Off-topic”