Very random help.

awry

19 Aug 2011, 10:34

Ok, this is kinda of a random plea for help. If there's anyone here that lives in Russia or have friends who live there(Like duh, I'm sure there is.) Do drop me a pm. Wanna get something from there that is well, geeky beyond belief, to say the least, but I'm willing to trade keyboards for it. Battleships, RFs etc. Out of production trackballs, hot japanese chicks, whichever takes your fancy. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks loads to whomever has taken the time to read this.

Regards,
Terence

RiGS

19 Aug 2011, 12:59

Ygpm.

awry

19 Aug 2011, 13:44

Wow. Thanks alot again, RiGs. I would like to sincerely apologize to you here for being on your back for so long at GH. You've bee nothing but kind to me the past couple of weeks with your unasked and much appreciated help. Thank you.

Ter

RiGS

19 Aug 2011, 14:07

You are welcome!

itlnstln

19 Aug 2011, 15:53

awry wrote:Ok, this is kinda of a random plea for help. If there's anyone here that lives in Russia or have friends who live there(Like duh, I'm sure there is.) Do drop me a pm. Wanna get something from there that is well, geeky beyond belief, to say the least, but I'm willing to trade keyboards for it. Battleships, RFs etc. Out of production trackballs, hot japanese chicks, whichever takes your fancy. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks loads to whomever has taken the time to read this.

Regards,
Terence
I don't think USPS will ship mail-order brides.

awry

29 Sep 2011, 02:42

I was gonna use fed-ex or DHL actually. Enough money and they will ship anything.

webwit
Wild Duck

29 Sep 2011, 02:52

I wonder what reward RiGS picked. I bet it was the hot Japanese chicks.

Return to “Off-topic”