European/Dutch Mechanical Keyboard Meetup @ March 18th

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

03 Mar 2017, 18:27

Hi Keyboard Enthusiasts!

It is that time again ladies and gentleman, boys and girls. Together with u/JorisBoers we have teamed up again and setup an awesome event for you guys in our EU/NL Office!

Due to the success of the previous editions, this meet up will allow up to 150 keyboard enthusiasts! If we will reach this number of participants, the Netherlands will hold the biggest Keyboard community event in the world.

Especially for this event the Cooler Master warehouse will be rebuild to host 150 keyboard enthusiasts. There is more than just meet other enthusiasts, there are also different activities planned such as:
- Soldering
- Spray painting
- Modding
- Game area
- VR
- Giveaways

All the info can be found up on this landing page: http://eu.coolermaster.com/en/pages/dkmu.html

See you there! 8-)

Chyros

03 Mar 2017, 19:56

I'm in! :)

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

03 Mar 2017, 20:20

Chyros wrote: I'm in! :)
Nice! I'll see you there then :mrgreen:!

t!ng
Awake Sheep

03 Mar 2017, 22:20

Awesome! Only 140km away from me :D

Findecanor

03 Mar 2017, 23:20

Would have been nice. I've been to a keyboard meet in Eindhoven almost four years ago, hosted by a member here. :)
But I'm a wuss who don't fly and DB has closed down its night train between Copenhagen and Eindhoven.

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

04 Mar 2017, 01:22

t!ng wrote: Awesome! Only 140km away from me :D
Nice! Don't forget to sigh up then through the landing page in my original post!
Findecanor wrote: Would have been nice. I've been to a keyboard meet in Eindhoven almost four years ago, hosted by a member here. :)
But I'm a wuss who don't fly and DB has closed down its night train between Copenhagen and Eindhoven.
Thats a shame! Would have been some dedication tho to travel all the way from Copenhagen to Eindhoven for a meetup! :mrgreen: !!

Return to “Off-topic”