US keyboard proxy.

Mrinterface

06 Feb 2012, 16:01

Hi,

Is there any American on this board willing to act as a proxy for me?

I am on the verge of buying another keyboard, but the seller only ships to US residents. I sent him a mail if he would reconsider shipping to The Netherlands, but I have not received an answer yet.

So,anybody willing to help me out? It is for a keyboard that is going to be used for one of the switch try lists ( monterey blues ) so you would be able to try them yourself before you send it to me.

Regards.

7bit

08 Feb 2012, 17:04

Mrinterface wrote:Hi,

Is there any American on this board willing to act as a proxy for me?

I am on the verge of buying another keyboard, but the seller only ships to US residents. I sent him a mail if he would reconsider shipping to The Netherlands, but I have not received an answer yet.

So,anybody willing to help me out? It is for a keyboard that is going to be used for one of the switch try lists ( monterey blues ) so you would be able to try them yourself before you send it to me.

Regards.
I know one, but shipping might take a few months. Also, I'm not sure if wants to do that again ...
:roll:

ps: Post this at GH, or pm useres directly.

Mrinterface

08 Feb 2012, 17:29

Thanx 7bit for the feedback.

The deal with the monterey blue switched chicony is off -> so I don't need a proxy a.t.m.

I posted a WTB in the market section so I might get one from somebody in Europe....

Return to “Off-topic”