Hypocritical French Lead The Charge Against Gaddafi

ripster

19 Mar 2011, 17:12

This is a blatant attempt to highlight their new Rafale fighter planes that they have NOT been successful in selling to the Arabs. Arabs like the US F-15 and F-18s.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2607832/posts

F***ing pretentious white flag waving frogs. They want the Fame and Money. It's that simple.

And the Brits? They are still stinging in shame that the Lockerbie bomber is alive, healthy, and living in a mansion in Tripoli.

ripster

19 Mar 2011, 17:56

Everybody calls American warmongers. This time the French definitely took the lead and I'm blaming them if it doesn't go well.
Attachments
Gaddafi.jpeg
Gaddafi.jpeg (37.82 KiB) Viewed 6152 times

ripster

19 Mar 2011, 20:05

In BREAKING NEWS the French have successfully made their first strike.

ripster

19 Mar 2011, 20:49

Wait a second. These are the "civilians" we are risking American lives for?

keyboardlover

20 Mar 2011, 16:41

ripster wrote:In BREAKING NEWS the French have successfully made their first strike.
I ROFLed.

daedalus
Buckler Of Springs

21 Mar 2011, 01:01

Given that France's foreign policies were/are almost as colourful as America's ones, I find it hard to be swayed either way by this thread. S'all trolls trolling trolls.

Go go "Francafrique"

ripster

21 Mar 2011, 03:05

I'm telling ya. I'm not sure who is going to make more money. The French selling Rafales to the Arabian countries or the Americans selling Cruise Missles. $68M in Cruise Missles - that's a lot of cruise missles.

A cruise missle struck about 100 yards from this statue commemorating the place where Gadaffi's palace was bombed by US jets in Operation El Dorado and where Lionel Ritchie performed for the 20th anniversary.

Both Lionel Ritchie and the Statue were untouched.

Crazy9000

23 Mar 2011, 00:43

US bombed too. All idiots IMO. I think it's about time we just had a nuclear war and got it over with. Russia doesn't seem very interested in doing that these days, maybe they will sell some to the north koreans.

keyboardlover

23 Mar 2011, 02:19

Lolwut?

ripster

23 Mar 2011, 02:41

As America slowly backs out of this little entanglement let me give some advice to DeskThoritees.

Regime change is normally pretty easy for us. Dictators with Sunglasses ARE harder.

I call this 5R, "Ripster's Rule of Rayban's Regime Replacement".

And I can't believe y'all are going to let the FRENCH of all people lead you around. Their track record is worse than Poland in winning wars.

ripster

26 Mar 2011, 03:50

NATO is now leading the charge. Not the French.

Good call.

ripster

06 Apr 2011, 21:57

Anybody know how to say "Quagmire" in French?

Meanwhile it takes the Libyan Rebels 12 hours to call in an airstrike through the EU chain of command.

ripster

08 Apr 2011, 16:50

Now the Rebels are saying the French suck and they want the Americans back.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat ... s_homepage

My only question is why it took them so long to figure this out?

Peter

08 Apr 2011, 17:02

Oh please..
Just like any US President since November 1963, Sayan Sárközy is just doing what his Masters tell him to do .
(And NO, I don't mean 'The French People' . The only people in Western-Europe all Hell-bent on war is.. Mine, The Danes)
This is just another instatement of 'The Neo-Con Wars' . Sárközy is probably just as much a 'dual-citizen' as nearly all
the American Neo-Cons are ..

This is how Denmark deals with 'Rebels' ..
Masse anholdelse.jpg
Masse anholdelse.jpg (78 KiB) Viewed 5958 times
968 people arrested in one huge cluster-fuck.. Their crime ?
Participating in a demonstration in connection with the large Climate-summit where somebody threw some fire-crackers .
So to 'prevent them from burning down the city' the Police arrested everybody they managed to surround ..
Last edited by Peter on 08 Apr 2011, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.

ripster

08 Apr 2011, 17:05

At least his approval ratings are now ABOVE 30% so it seems to be working. Nothing like a good war to stir up some initial patriotism.

Meanwhile in Ivory Coast.

Ripster 5R, "Ripster's Rule of Rayban's Regime Replacement" continues to apply despite puny French helicopters.

Peter

08 Apr 2011, 17:15

Same thing just happened for our Secretary of State ..
Over the last year she practically committed political suicide and was the least popular politician
(and that's some achievement by it's own right !)
And wadda ya know ? We throw some 200.000Kr smart-bombs on some poor sand-niggas and she's more popular
than Reagan after admitting he lied about Iran-Contra !!

ripster

08 Apr 2011, 17:17

Hillary Clinton is popular because she's doing a good job.
Last edited by ripster on 10 Apr 2011, 06:48, edited 1 time in total.

Minskleip

10 Apr 2011, 03:09

Peter is cool. I don't want to get harassed by the police at work, so I'll only say that the Libyans should fight their own war. Get our troopes home :)

ripster

16 Apr 2011, 01:09

So now the EU and the Rebels want the Americans back. They don't want the French Rafalle anymore and their puny bombs.

They WANT the A-10 WARTHOG! AMERICAN FIREPOWER!!! The most beautiful pile of ugly weapons in the sky.

Meanwhile in Libya.
from when Sasha Baron Cohen was funny

ripster

16 Apr 2011, 01:57

Meanwhile in North Korea.
Attachments
Kim Jong Ill.jpeg
Kim Jong Ill.jpeg (61.43 KiB) Viewed 5892 times

ripster

23 Apr 2011, 16:30

Well, THIS is going well.

French is sending in advisors. That worked REAL well for us in Vietnam.

Meanwhile we send in McCain and the rebels want to get rid of NATO and bring back.....

ripster

25 Apr 2011, 16:42

You may find my OP cynical but yesterday I heard what planes Qatar flies, the only active Arab player with Nato (Dubai just gives money like they always do).

The Mirage 2000.

http://www.npr.org/2011/04/24/135678909 ... ll-country

Peter

25 Apr 2011, 17:22

ripster wrote:Well, THIS is going well.
French is sending in advisors. That worked REAL well for us in Vietnam.
LOL !!!!
You mean the 'advisors' you sent in to 'advice' the French 'advisors' ?
Yeah, that was all a hoot, both for The Yanks and for The Freedom Fried Frogs ...

Obama is kinda like LBJ, isn't he ?? Except that he didn't have to whack a POTUS to get where he's at ..
He didn't even need a Long-Form Birth-Certificate to get to be the chosen House-Negro .
Some things just don't change, The 'White' in 'White House' being one of them !
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (111.98 KiB) Viewed 5838 times

ripster

25 Apr 2011, 19:40

This is the EU's problem, not ours. Obama just sends MREs to the rebels. I hear they have improved greatly.

Nothing like Fritos For Freedom! I'd love to be there for the Air Drop as the rebels go.... WTF? No hummus?

crowstar

25 Apr 2011, 23:22

ripster wrote:This is the EU's problem, not ours. Obama just sends MREs to the rebels. I hear they have improved greatly.

Nothing like Fritos For Freedom! I'd love to be there for the Air Drop as the rebels go.... WTF? No hummus?
The british will fix the inevitable fuckup, we always do.
Also @ripster americans? Calling the french bad, wow.

I joke of course, we all know the italians will solve it !

I joke again, of course

ripster

26 Apr 2011, 00:19

British are too busy with the wedding to do much of ANYTHING in Libya.

itlnstln

27 Apr 2011, 22:14

crowstar wrote: I joke of course, we all know the italians will solve it !
I don't joke.

In the Italian Mafia, problems solve you.

The Solutor

27 Apr 2011, 22:35

itlnstln wrote:
In the Italian Mafia, problems solve you.

At least Italians are used to distinguish between humor an idiocy. :mrgreen:

ripster

27 Apr 2011, 23:16

Gaddaffi taught Berlusconi the Bunga Bunga. TRUE STORY! Look it up if you don't believe me.

For you Europeans this is how we do Bunga Bunga in the USA.
Damn - Flava Flav plays a Steinberger.

The Solutor

27 Apr 2011, 23:20

ripster wrote:Gaddaffi taught Berlusconi the Bunga Bunga. TRUE STORY! Look it up if you don't believe me.

For you Europeans this is how we do Bunga Bunga in the USA.

You should ask to Kennedy or Clinton how is bunga bunga in the US. ;)

Return to “Off-topic”