Help please, strange request mind.

dirge

17 May 2013, 13:05

So the idiot on eBay thought it a good idea just to write fragile on the box and ship it without bubble wrap.

Anyway, can't get these basins in the UK. I think they are from Spain. Bellavista óvalo.

Does anyone know how I could track one down? Google's not picking much up :(

matt3o
-[°_°]-

17 May 2013, 13:22

Last edited by matt3o on 17 May 2013, 13:23, edited 1 time in total.

Topre Enthusiast

17 May 2013, 13:22

Wow, how stupid do you have to be to not wrap that!? We don't have a 'Fragile' system here and the Post Office workers here will advise you of that if you try and send something with such a sticker on there. I wonder if that's because it was an invitation for the courier to kick it around and treat it bad?

Here's the contact form for (who I think might be?) the English distributor for Bellavista stuff:
http://www.sanitana.com/en/contacts.php

Link to your Basin:
http://www.sanitana.com/en/lavatorios_e ... =020115#15

Specs:
http://www.bellavista.com/downloads/fichas/LAVOVALO.pdf

dirge

17 May 2013, 13:29

thanks guys :D

pheo

17 May 2013, 14:35

Hi I am from Spain, if I can help you with something just tell me. It s weird but isnt it a bit expensive to order one of this? I am telling because the shipping costs
There is a distributor of this kind of stuff near home. I can ask for you if you want.

Jmneuv

17 May 2013, 14:42

Packaging should be taught in school, 3 hrs. a week minimum.

dirge

17 May 2013, 14:43

Yes please, just want to get an idea on costs. :) matt3o's link has them at €130, if the postage isn't too expensive then great.

The one I bought was from a person in the UK, I got it for £27 + £15 postage... so bit gutted :'(

I'm having a carpenter make a vanity unit for the bathroom and this semi-recessed style is perfect. Just can't find any similar.

pheo

17 May 2013, 14:52

dirge wrote:Yes please, just want to get an idea on costs. :) matt3o's link has them at €130, if the postage isn't too expensive then great.

The one I bought was from a person in the UK, I got it for £27 + £15 postage... so bit gutted :'(

I'm having a carpenter make a vanity unit for the bathroom and this semi-recessed style is perfect. Just can't find any similar.
Hey I just called a couple of places and things are tough: They told me that the maker "Bellavista" has closed, and the only had leftovers, but I have the former distributor here I found on the webpage so I will check it later.
Also I think 15gbp is very cheap I think the shipping costs from Spain will be more expensive. I have seen is about 12kg.

dirge

17 May 2013, 15:40

Thanks very much, appreciate your help mate :)

pheo

17 May 2013, 15:47

dirge wrote:Thanks very much, appreciate your help mate :)
Do not worry. Later I will call the shops. They usually open from 17:00 on.

pheo

17 May 2013, 17:45

Update: I have called 5 more shops near my place and they have told me they dont have it and confirmed that the factory has closed and they are not receiving anymore from Bellavista. I am waiting for one of them to confirm with his providers and he will call me back. So if you can get it somewhere.

dirge

17 May 2013, 17:46

Return to “Off-topic”