The Ultimate Flame Topic

glossywhite

12 Mar 2012, 00:18

You guys can dish it out but you sure can't take it.

Brian8bit

12 Mar 2012, 00:19

glossywhite wrote:You guys can dish it out but you sure can't take it.

webwit
Wild Duck

12 Mar 2012, 00:20

I heard ripster likes him and is in need of redemption. If I were glossywhite I'd post on his subforum.

glossywhite

12 Mar 2012, 00:20

Very adult of you, Brian. Super. Just the way to "show me" how to behave :lol:

Little boys in men's bodies... bless. How about you just drop the tantrum and drop it. Period. Who wants to perpetuate this nonsense? I think I don't. Grow up, let it go.

Drop anchor in the harbour, Brian, and rock my boat all you want - you won't get to me :)
Last edited by glossywhite on 12 Mar 2012, 00:23, edited 1 time in total.

Brian8bit

12 Mar 2012, 00:23

glossywhite wrote:Very adult of you, Brian. Super. Just the way to "show me" how to behave :lol:

Little boys in men's bodies... bless.
Compared to what? Your childish "I am rubber, you are glue, words bounce off me and stick to you!". Again. Shut up you irritable little cunt.

glossywhite

12 Mar 2012, 00:26

Brian8bit wrote:
glossywhite wrote:Very adult of you, Brian. Super. Just the way to "show me" how to behave :lol:

Little boys in men's bodies... bless.
Compared to what? Your childish "I am rubber, you are glue, words bounce off me and stick to you!". Again. Shut up you irritable little cunt.
I forgive you for that. Who wants a fight? I don't. Chill, you'll have a heart attack.

If I'm of no consequence to you, why are you acting in such a reactionary, childish manner? Dude, let it drop. I will - deal? Same applies for everyone else :)

RC-1140

12 Mar 2012, 00:28

I wouldn't exactly call it "adult" to argue with others, and once you see, that you can't win it, remove all your arguments. I'm really annoyed as shit by now, and don't you dare to denounce me because of 'dirty language' or to 'bless' me.

Honestly: GTFO!

glossywhite

12 Mar 2012, 00:30

RC-1140 wrote:I wouldn't exactly call it "adult" to argue with others, and once you see, that you can't win it, remove all your arguments. I'm really annoyed as shit by now, and don't you dare to denounce me because of 'dirty language' or to 'bless' me.

Honestly: GTFO!
Nor would I... that's kinda the point, Mr Fett.

Brian8bit

12 Mar 2012, 00:30

Little boys in men's bodies... bless. How about you just drop the tantrum and drop it. Period. Who wants to perpetuate this nonsense? I think I don't. Grow up, let it go.

Drop anchor in the harbour, Brian, and rock my boat all you want - you won't get to me :)
Try actually finishing a reply post before you submit it so you don't have to keep editing it to make yourself appear more nonchalant would you. I'm not having a tantrum. I'm just very blunt. You're an annoying fucking cunt. It's been made repeatedly clear that you are not wanted here and nobody wants to read your shit. So toe the line, or fuck off. As for perpetuating, you're the one who continues to post, despite everyones well aired grievances. Which either makes you a glutton for punishment or nothing but an attention whore.

Tell me, why did you leave Geekhack and decide to mosey on over here? Was it because they couldn't be bothered with your bullshit as well?

Brian8bit

12 Mar 2012, 00:32

glossywhite wrote: I forgive you for that. Who wants a fight? I don't. Chill, you'll have a heart attack.

If I'm of no consequence to you, why are you acting in such a reactionary, childish manner? Dude, let it drop. I will - deal? Same applies for everyone else :)
I'm not fighting. I'm pointing out the obvious. You're right, you are of no consequence to me. But that has absolutely no relevance to my pointing out the obvious. That you're an irritating cunt. I ain't dropping shit. I've got all night. Tell me, do you like K-Pop?

glossywhite

12 Mar 2012, 00:33

Brian8bit wrote:

Try actually finishing a reply post before you submit it so you don't have to keep editing it to make yourself appear more nonchalant would you. I'm not having a tantrum. I'm just very blunt. You're an annoying fucking cunt. It's been made repeatedly clear that you are not wanted here and nobody wants to read your shit. So toe the line, or fuck off. As for perpetuating, you're the one who continues to post, despite everyones well aired grievances. Which either makes you a glutton for punishment or nothing but an attention whore.

Tell me, why did you leave Geekhack and decide to mosey on over here? Was it because they couldn't be bothered with your bullshit as well?
It takes two to tango mate. You are enjoying this, else you'd have held back and not replied... so why not do just that? Shall we agree to mutually disagree? See, amicable agreements can be made without reducing yourself to cursing.

webwit
Wild Duck

12 Mar 2012, 00:33

Oh fuck K-Pop. The gloves are coming off now.

glossywhite

12 Mar 2012, 00:34

webwit wrote:Oh fuck K-Pop. The gloves are coming off now.
Hey ducky, it's okay to be angry. How do you propose to end this?
Last edited by glossywhite on 12 Mar 2012, 00:36, edited 1 time in total.

RC-1140

12 Mar 2012, 00:35

glossywhite wrote: Nor would I... that's kinda the point, Mr Fett.
Huh, so what have you done with all your posts above? You edited them, so they only consist of some nonsense. How could you expect us to behave adult towards you, if you don't do it towards us?

Brian8bit

12 Mar 2012, 00:36

glossywhite wrote: It takes two to tango mate. You are enjoying this, else you'd have held back and not replied... so why not do just that? Shall we agree to mutually disagree? See, amicable agreements can be made without reducing yourself to cursing.
I have nothing else to do tonight. So that might give the allusion that I'm appearing to enjoy it. I did hold back. For long enough. But there comes a point where an opinion has to be placed, defended and repeatedly (in your case) hammered home. I'm Northern Irish. I swear every other word I say, so fuck off with your faux holier than thou I can't believe he's using so many f-bombs pretence.

glossywhite

12 Mar 2012, 00:36

RC-1140 wrote:
glossywhite wrote: Nor would I... that's kinda the point, Mr Fett.
Huh, so what have you done with all your posts above? You edited them, so they only consist of some nonsense. How could you expect us to behave adult towards you, if you don't do it towards us?
I edited them to NEUTRALISE the tension, and replace it with inoffensive nonsense. Wow, no winning with egotists :lol:

PS: It's not snobbery to dislike swearing. There's so many other ways to express your disdain than to reduce yourself to such impotent, over-used and meaningless words. Swear away, if you think it makes you "right". Go for it.

You're as stubborn as me - admit it. I do. I am. I said sorry!
Last edited by glossywhite on 12 Mar 2012, 00:41, edited 2 times in total.

Brian8bit

12 Mar 2012, 00:38

glossywhite wrote:Wow, no winning with egotists :lol:
Gasbag gurus are the worst.

RC-1140

12 Mar 2012, 00:42

Bwahaha. Neutralize the tension? Are you serious?

And you're calling me egoistic? Then would you please be kind enough to explain me, in which way I acted egoistic?

Really, you are more stubborn than anyone else I've ever met. Even online.

glossywhite

12 Mar 2012, 00:46

Listen guys, it's not a matter of who's "wrong" or "right", as we are ALL equally as stupid in this fiasco. Yes, I've reacted, but so have you. This is the last post you'll hear from me on this thread, as I am unwilling to waste any more of my life arguing like a tool, and I hope you'll agree too.

If you're offended, sorry. I am man enough to say sorry, and I am genuinely sorry, AS HARD as it is! We're ALL partly to blame, for not just dropping it, and carrying on like children.

Bye!

Right, have a good night. I'm moving off this ridiculous thread

Brian8bit

12 Mar 2012, 00:49

glossywhite wrote: PS: It's not snobbery to dislike swearing. There's so many other ways to express your disdain than to reduce yourself to such impotent, over-used and meaningless words. Swear away, if you think it makes you "right". Go for it.

You're as stubborn as me - admit it. I do. I am. I said sorry!
I didn't say it was snobbery. I could be overtly pretentious and use any number of ridiculously descriptive terms to insult you, but the simple fact of the matter is I can't be fucked, s'got fuck all to do with thinking I'm "right". And anyway, regardless of how descriptive, inventive and intuitive I get in my verbal onslaught, you'll just claim it's "impotent" right?

Lustique

12 Mar 2012, 00:49

Spoiler:

Brian8bit

12 Mar 2012, 00:50

glossywhite wrote:Listen guys, it's not a matter of who's "wrong" or "right"
I'm a moral nihilist. I don't believe in right or wrong.

Brian8bit

12 Mar 2012, 00:50

Lustique wrote:Image
Spoiler:
LOL GUIZ! GUIZ! 4CHON AMIRITE?!

glossywhite

12 Mar 2012, 00:56

[quote="Lustique"]Image

Brilliant, and sums up exactly the trap I fell into tonight.

Sorry guys, I was a fool.

guilleguillaume

12 Mar 2012, 00:58

I've never seen so much drama here in Deskthority :lol:

glossywhite

12 Mar 2012, 00:59

guilleguillaume wrote:I've never seen so much drama here in Deskthority :lol:

^ :lol: inorite

Hey! It's 8hrs 39 mins until your one year membership anniversary!! :D :D :D :D :D

Have a good one! :)
Last edited by glossywhite on 12 Mar 2012, 01:01, edited 1 time in total.

Brian8bit

12 Mar 2012, 01:00

They don't call it the Flame Topic for nothing.

glossywhite

12 Mar 2012, 01:01

Brian8bit wrote:
They don't call it the Flame Topic for nothing.
Well I see no flames, and I am not feeling hot...

PS: Why did DT unban me? Did someone miss me? Must have done :lol:

Lustique

12 Mar 2012, 01:03

Brian8bit wrote:
No way, I think I would be scared for life if I started to get into that. I just like to watch internet arguments. I think they are rather entertaining. :D

glossywhite

12 Mar 2012, 01:04

Lustique wrote:
Brian8bit wrote:
No way, I think I would be scared for life if I started to get into that. I just like to watch internet arguments. I think they are rather entertaining. :D
Not when you step back and realise how you fell into the argument trap :(

Return to “Off-topic”