mir helfen, eine Tastatur zu kaufen

Nodilis

18 Jan 2016, 02:44

Hello to all forum members. This is my first post but i am following these forums for a long time. Especcialy mateos project brown and now white fox.
I have a proble. I live in Croata and would like to buy ISO DE layout WASD CODE TKL keyboard. Shipping from US with taxes and customs keyboard would cost more than 400 EUR. Now i saw that this keyboard is sold by getdigital.de in europe but the problem is shipping. They are asking 117 Eur to ship it to Croatia which is crazy.

I would like to ask is there someone on these keyboarlovers forum from Germany (or some other nearby country) that would be willing to receive this keyboard for me and than ship it to Croatia (with normal shipping costs). I would make payment to getdigital only the shipping adress would be different from mine. Preferably somwhere in German sine their cost of shipping to Germany is 0eur.
I am willing to place trust in a good people of these forums..

hypkx
Chasing the Dream

18 Jan 2016, 07:10

You are right this shipping is crazy expensiv, normaly I can ship a fullsize keyboard at the price of 9€ inside EU.

flabbergast

18 Jan 2016, 08:29

There's a GB for WASD V2 (not CODE) without keycaps in the UK. Not sure they'll get to MOQ, but if they do, it would end up cheaper than getdigital.

CeeSA

18 Jan 2016, 10:41

I would do it, just PM me.

IKSLM

18 Jan 2016, 12:18

wow, unbelivable shipping to croatia... :o

Shipping to slovenia is just 12€.

Halvar

19 Jan 2016, 19:30

I just checked the getdigital.de web shop. It says that the shipping weight of this keyboard is 1.32 kg, and that shipping costs for up to 2 kg to Croatia are 12.90 €. So that's what you should be charged.

https://www.getdigital.eu/infos/shippin ... 12184.html

If the shopping cart shows something else, I would contact getdigital and ask.

guk
1896 Vintage Reds

19 Jan 2016, 19:45

"If the total value of your order is above 50 GBP, we will always charge the highest weight rate. If the weight of the order is higher than the highest weight rate, we will charge shipping for the additional weight again according to the table."

I didn't notice that the first time either.

Halvar

19 Jan 2016, 20:48

Wow, you're right. What a ridiculous policy.

Return to “Diskussionen auf Deutsch”