Problem Report

hellothere

04 Oct 2021, 02:15

I didn't see a thread for problem reports, so ...

Deskthority has been painfully slow all day. I don't know if this is just a problem for me, but I do know that other websites are loading just fine, so it's not an ISP problem.

Polecat

04 Oct 2021, 05:49

Likewise very slow earlier for me, seems to be better this evening.

MaximusV2

18 Oct 2021, 03:00

I tried to join the discord server twice and each time was banned instantly. What's up with that?

aissacf

22 Nov 2021, 10:32

Hi there!. I'm new to this great forum. I think the Wiki needs to have a standard footer that reads along these lines: "found a broken link on this page? report it HERE" leadign to a form that goes to a wiki page author or something...

Because I was discovering this HID LIBERATION DEVICE project page at
wiki/HID_Liberation_Device_-_DIY_Instructions
and instantly noticed by attempting to follow the link to GITHUB that the WHOLE PROJECT IS GONE!.

https://github.com/BathroomEpiphanies/H ... ion-Device

So, is there a mirror of that gone project page? Who should update the link? Thanks!
FC

JBert

07 Feb 2022, 16:33

aissacf wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 10:32
Hi there!. I'm new to this great forum. I think the Wiki needs to have a standard footer that reads along these lines: "found a broken link on this page? report it HERE" leadign to a form that goes to a wiki page author or something...

Because I was discovering this HID LIBERATION DEVICE project page at
wiki/HID_Liberation_Device_-_DIY_Instructions
and instantly noticed by attempting to follow the link to GITHUB that the WHOLE PROJECT IS GONE!.

https://github.com/BathroomEpiphanies/H ... ion-Device

So, is there a mirror of that gone project page? Who should update the link? Thanks!
FC
In case you ever return or anybody else comes across this request: the HID Liberation Device is a very early design dating back to 2012. Bpiphany later went on to design and build a range of devices for Costar-built keyboards; see wiki/Costar_replacement_controllers instead. The links on this page still appear to be valid.

Muirium
µ

07 Feb 2022, 21:57

Later still, Bpiphany went and piphanied off, leaving Costar boards like my Filco in a bit of an epiphany, if you know what I mean.

Does no one else make these controllers? Bluetooth in the old Filco would be magnificent. The matrix is right there, ready for a willing controller to slide in!

Return to “Deskthority talk”