- There's not a fixed size. 1200x480 is a good starting point. Width can be a bit bigger, height can be either a little smaller or bigger
- The point of interest must be vertically centered. No matter the size, the image will be always centered vertically, so the action must happen in the middle. Anything on top and on the bottom can be cropped (approx 80 pixels per side) or only visible on mobile in portrait mode
- JPG only and quality can be rather low (in the 60-70 range)
- The DT logo is always on the left and white, but certain measures have been taken so that the logo will be (almost) always readable. Anyway try to avoid too much complexity on the left side.
- Be sure to have the rights or permission to actually use the image
Thanks for your help!
Below some examples