12%

Total votes: 26

webwit
Wild Duck

03 Aug 2013, 20:31

Muirium
µ

03 Aug 2013, 20:36

Nice nice nice! That's the vintage singularity. I could spend all day playing with the IBMs, alone.

And what's better than a Space Cadet replica set? The genuine freaking article!

(Speaking of which, those aren't Round 4 spherical sets still up for grabs are they? Too much wishful thinking…)
Last edited by Muirium on 03 Aug 2013, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

03 Aug 2013, 20:40

I want to be beaten with each and every of those keyboards.

Muirium
µ

03 Aug 2013, 20:43

matt3o wrote:I want to be beaten with each and every of those keyboards.
Interesting fetish…

Be careful what you wish for. After a collision with a beam spring, you might not remember your name, let alone how to make custom keyboards!

Ascaii
The Beard

03 Aug 2013, 20:49

Looks great, I wish I could have been there. Did everyone get to take a clear cherry switch or did i send too few?

t!ng
Awake Sheep

03 Aug 2013, 21:07

Who is who on the pics? I just know CeeSA : )

Ascaii
The Beard

03 Aug 2013, 21:18

Hey wait...no group picture this time?

Mrinterface

03 Aug 2013, 21:22

Ascaii wrote:Hey wait...no group picture this time?
Nope, we forgot.... :-(

Ascaii
The Beard

03 Aug 2013, 21:26

Mrinterface wrote:
Ascaii wrote:Hey wait...no group picture this time?
Nope, we forgot.... :-(
aww

Findecanor

03 Aug 2013, 23:01

t!ng wrote:Who is who on the pics? I just know CeeSA : )
I'm the bald guy in the blue T-shirt.
Acanthophis (Sebastian) is the young guy who is seen eating in all the pictures. (not that we others weren't eating)
The tall slim man in the white shirt is 7bit.
The guy in the brown T-shirt is Kurrk.
The guy with the impressive beard is CeeSa.
The guy with glasses was a friend of Mr Interface from Eindhoven who was there only for a short time.
We don't see Mr Interface himself much in these pictures...
Other colleagues/friends of Mr Interface may also be in these pictures.
I'm sorry if I forgot anyone.
Last edited by Findecanor on 03 Aug 2013, 23:33, edited 2 times in total.

webwit
Wild Duck

03 Aug 2013, 23:06

I just took some random pictures with my mobile. MrInterface was lurking with his slave in his lair. 7bit should have some better pictures, he had the best camera.

t!ng
Awake Sheep

03 Aug 2013, 23:21

Thanks for the listing. Have you come all the way from sweden to this event? Hope to see more pics soon.

Findecanor

03 Aug 2013, 23:31

I want to thank everyone who was there, especially Mr Interface who organised this party. I think I was the only one who took a couple of keyboards from the junk pile that Mr Interface generously handed out.
I also want to thank Ascaii who wasn't there, for sending us some clear-topped MX switches!

I found it especially interesting to try out The Bat (the one-handed chording keyboard), the beam-spring IBM, the clicky Omron, the hall-effect switch keyboards and Kurrk's Panda Clears (I had only tried unmodified and Ergo clears before).
I also got a chance to compare orange and salmon Alps... and I get the impression that the orange are only slightly heavier, but I am not at all sure: It could just have been the deeper sound of that keyboard.
webwit wrote:7bit should have some better pictures, he had the best camera.
Yeah, 7bit has one of those high-end Fuji cameras that looks like a vintage Leica. I once had a genuine Leica that looked like that, that I was stupid enough to sell...
t!ng wrote:Have you come all the way from sweden to this event?
Yes, but Eindhoven was just one stop on a longer vacation for me. I have also been in Hamburg, Essen and Amsterdam before coming here.

Ascaii
The Beard

03 Aug 2013, 23:36

Findecanor wrote:
I'm the bald guy in the blue T-shirt.
Acanthophis (Sebastian) is the young guy who is seen eating in all the pictures. (not that we others weren't eating)
The tall slim man in the white shirt is 7bit.
The guy in the brown T-shirt is Kurrk.
The guy with the impressive beard is CeeSa.
The guy with glasses was a friend of Mr Interface from Eindhoven who was there only for a short time.
We don't see Mr Interface himself much in these pictures...
Other colleagues/friends of Mr Interface may also be in these pictures.
Darn, i knew I was missing something, but had I known there would be a beard judging id have come for sure...I would so definitely have won xD

RC-1140

04 Aug 2013, 23:18

Ascaii wrote:Darn, i knew I was missing something, but had I known there would be a beard judging id have come for sure...I would so definitely have won xD
I'd probably have lost. My beard isn't really good.

Muirium
µ

04 Aug 2013, 23:47

You're more modest than your beard is! Perhaps unlike Ascaii…

Mine is competitive, but I'm not sure if it really counts for us blonds. A contrasty beard is always one step ahead.

Welcome to the beard thread!

ماء

05 Aug 2013, 07:41

List Photo DT party wrote: I'm the bald guy in the blue T-shirt.
The tall slim man in the white shirt is 7bit. Know
The guy in the brown T-shirt is Kurrk. Know
The guy with the impressive beard is CeeSa. Know
The guy with glasses was a friend of Mr Interface from Eindhoven who was there only for a short time. Know
We don't see Mr Interface himself much in these pictures... I'don't know :(
Other colleagues/friends of Mr Interface may also be in these pictures.know
7bit quite neat 8-)
Whether webwit with glasses :geek: ? :lol:

I want to see Trio holland Sir interface,duck man and 60 :? they look most elderly :ugeek:

Ascaii
The Beard

05 Aug 2013, 10:22

Muirium wrote:You're more modest than your beard is! Perhaps unlike Ascaii…

Mine is competitive, but I'm not sure if it really counts for us blonds. A contrasty beard is always one step ahead.

Welcome to the beard thread!
I guess I am a bit boastful :D Currently im rocking a full beard, which is red. My hair is blond, so the contrast really makes it pop.

RC-1140

05 Aug 2013, 13:11

I currently have a chin beard (there's a reason I use this avatar on a different forum). I'd like to grow a full beard, but I think I lack the required density. I only got the courage to grow this beard out from not being able to shave after a bike crash.

Muirium
µ

05 Aug 2013, 13:17

Same beard trigger here! I had my glasses break and put a gash in my lip in 2010, which was the perfect excuse to try a beard. I never used to have anything substantial above the jaw line when I tried before: a young man's beard. But my attempt at 30 was much more successful and remains to this day. I only trim, never shave. So much easier for a forgetful one like me who was always stubbly anyway.

suka
frobiac

05 Aug 2013, 14:57

Even though I couldn't make it I see some of my designs did :-) Nice!

snoopy

05 Aug 2013, 21:45

More pics please :)

7bit

12 Aug 2013, 21:12

Muirium wrote:Nice nice nice! That's the vintage singularity. I could spend all day playing with the IBMs, alone.

And what's better than a Space Cadet replica set? The genuine freaking article!

(Speaking of which, those aren't Round 4 spherical sets still up for grabs are they? Too much wishful thinking…)
These are indeed SPH grab bag keys. Almost nobody wanted these at the party. I will sell these soon.
The people in the pictures are just visitors from Eindhoven. No pictures of ourselves, sorry.

Muirium
µ

12 Aug 2013, 21:51

7bit wrote:
Muirium wrote: (Speaking of which, those aren't Round 4 spherical sets still up for grabs are they? Too much wishful thinking…)
These are indeed SPH grab bag keys. Almost nobody wanted these at the party. I will sell these soon.
Well, if my Cherry MX order was one of the unlucky ones that bounced back to you, please tell me; could be quite interested.

keymaster

17 Oct 2013, 00:05

Europeans have so many cooler keyboards ;_;

Return to “Keyboards”