Anyone here buying a Clueboard?

Tuntematon

16 Feb 2016, 20:03

https://shop.clueboard.co/

Features:

1) Leopold 660 layout -- Nice, nice
2) Cherry and Alps compatible PCB -- Very nice
3) Multiple layout options, including split space bar and split backspace -- :D
4) Compatible with aluminum Leopold cases -- Cool, cool.
5) Fully programmable -- :D
6) Not a group buy! Stock always available or soon to be available if sold out. -- Praise the Lord!

Well, I'm excited.
Last edited by Tuntematon on 16 Feb 2016, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.

Muirium
µ

16 Feb 2016, 20:15

Oh for the love of flying duck! Forget the 66%. Make these in 60% and be my best friend for Alps plates!

https://shop.clueboard.co/Clueboard-66- ... -ALPS.html

If they do dip their toes into straight 60% stuff, tell me. I appreciate the cunning compatibility with Leopold's 65% case, but that's not the project I've got cooking.

Tuntematon

16 Feb 2016, 20:27

So frustratingly close for Alps/60% lovers. My ideal layout is some form of 65 to 75%, not the Leopold exactly, but it's pretty close. Close enough that I'm going for it.

Nuum

16 Feb 2016, 21:44

I'd like to get one, but currently don't have the money. I've always wanted a F660M in ISO.

pr0ximity

18 Feb 2016, 01:04

No acrylic plate? I definitely don't need it, but would be very tempted if I could make an Leopold layout with an aluminum case, acrylic plate, and SKCL Greens.

Tuntematon

18 Feb 2016, 01:12

pr0ximity wrote: No acrylic plate? I definitely don't need it, but would be very tempted if I could make an Leopold layout with an aluminum case, acrylic plate, and SKCL Greens.
There is an acrylic plate but it comes bundled with the acrylic case, not sure if it would be compatible with the aluminum case.

https://shop.clueboard.co/Clueboard-66- ... atias.html

courtesi

18 Feb 2016, 04:15

no buckling springs no care :evilgeek:

BALTHAZ4R

20 Feb 2016, 00:53

I'm interested, and if you bring your own bottom plate it's actually not that expensive. HMMM, I just don't see what niche this would fill in my life.

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

20 Feb 2016, 06:20

Ehhh I don't really like the layout I would prefer a standard TKL PCB

KRKS

20 Feb 2016, 09:06

Well I was hyped, especially since it mentions possible LHTK, until I noticed that the Alps plate is limited to the M660 ANSI layout. I'm interested in something closer to a reprogrammable Matias Mini with numpad on the left, split backspace and maybe split spacebar.

Tuntematon

20 Feb 2016, 21:01

KRKS wrote: Well I was hyped, especially since it mentions possible LHTK, until I noticed that the Alps plate is limited to the M660 ANSI layout. I'm interested in something closer to a reprogrammable Matias Mini with numpad on the left, split backspace and maybe split spacebar.
It's an evolving project so keep an eye on it. Yes, you're stuck within the confines of the 660, but the PCB does support all the advertised layouts in both MX and Alps. It's possible that a universal Alps plate is in the works, at least I hope it is. I'm also interested in an Alps board with split backspace and space bar. I need to ask about that.

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

20 Feb 2016, 21:33

To be honest I would like a fullsize custom alps board

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

21 Feb 2016, 17:22

Didn't know these were already going into production. Well done.

faxe
5711 4 life

25 Feb 2016, 15:42

Ordered parts. Have been looking for a way to do an ISO 660M for quite some time, now I can.

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

02 Mar 2016, 01:50

I did end up ordering one. Got the layered case with a metal plate. I'm finding that arrow keys on my keyboard at work make my life a lot easier. Even the most well designed 60% layers just don't seem to cut it.

Return to “Keyboards”