Topre ISO keyboards

evoman

11 May 2017, 10:21

Just an FYI for anyone interested (I don't see a mention of this anywhere) - I noticed that keyboardco are now selling Topre RealForce (105U and 88U, which are 45g) with ISO layout. It's a bit of a shame that I don't really like the profile of the RF keycaps (though I like the RF keyboards overall) since an ISO option would be great. Too bad they didn't produce a HiPro with an ISO layout

The other downside is that the keyboardco prices are high and illogical (same price for a TKL and full size option?) and I find they horrible to deal with.

Stabilized

11 May 2017, 11:17

evoman wrote: ...and I find they horrible to deal with.
I have only ever bought one thing from Keyboardco (their prices are too high for me on the whole) and never had any problems with them.
I have heard grumblings in the past, but what exactly makes them so horrible to deal with?

fruitalgorithm

11 May 2017, 13:16

I have bought from them twice without issue. The prices are in GBP so the exchange rate can be unfavourable if you order to a different currency.

t!ng
Awake Sheep

11 May 2017, 21:34

evoman wrote: Just an FYI for anyone interested (I don't see a mention of this anywhere) - I noticed that keyboardco are now selling Topre RealForce (105U and 88U, which are 45g) with ISO layout in white.
FTFY

Fuck you, Topre. Why no DE layout? Why no white alphas/beige mods? FU

Daniel Beardsmore

11 May 2017, 23:41

evoman wrote: Just an FYI for anyone interested (I don't see a mention of this anywhere) - I noticed that keyboardco are now selling Topre RealForce (105U and 88U, which are 45g) with ISO layout …
Wait, they stopped selling ISO Realforce keyboards? I bought mine from them back in 2011.
t!ng wrote: Why no DE layout? Why no white alphas/beige mods? FU
Full-size black and white, yes:

http://www.keyboardco.com/keyboard/germ ... yboard.asp
http://www.keyboardco.com/keyboard/germ ... yboard.asp

Also TKL black. TKL white is only UK and Swedish.

fruitalgorithm

12 May 2017, 12:41

I'd love for Leopold to make ISO versions of the 980C and 660C. Or maybe one of the Topre clones makers could build an ISO board.

IKSLM

12 May 2017, 14:39

Seems only topre makes ISO versions.

Return to “Keyboards”