!!UPDATED 8/30*Prices added!! Unique keyboard haul (ALL FOR SALE!!)

clickityClackity

23 Aug 2017, 13:05

/*UPDATE 8/30
Sorry again for the chaos, learning as I go! I've added prices for some items, and for others I notated that offers are accepted. I am wrapping up the responses to everyone who has messaged me and update the product statuses as we go. Once payment is received for any item, I almost always ship next day. Thanks again!
UPDATE 8/30*/

A little background on this find:
I made a few purchases from someone on eBay, and after I received some keyboards with broken keycaps we ended up talking. It turns out his uncle passed away but was a vintage computer collector (among many other cool things!). He also started a school in PA, and his family is selling his items to raise funds for the school. Very cool! After our discussion, I offered to sell the items since I'm more familiar with the market (and as a perfect excuse to check out all these awesome keyboards!), but I had no idea that the haul would be this great!

When I originally posted this, IMGUR randomly sorted the items so I apologize for the confusion and chaos. I've also received a lot of messages, so if you haven't received a response it's only because I've been busy sorting everything and keeping track of what people are interested in. I'm also trying to figure out pricing on some of these items, so if you'd like to send me an offer on an item it may be faster/easier for everyone. Just be a little patient with me if you could (my house is a mini warehouse at the moment, it's crazy).If you have any questions, please feel free to send them my way as well - I will reply to everyone as quickly as I can!

I will not be including pictures of most of the IBM & Apple keyboards. If you have any interest, please let me know what you're looking for. I have IBM Model M, F (XT & AT) and SSK's. :) I also have some vintage PC's/Monitors/Mice/random parts which I will post at a later date on some other forums, but please feel free to inquire if you are looking for a specific item.

I am attaching some new pictures with better sorting, but IMGUR is limiting the number of pictures I can upload so it may take a couple attempts. As of 8/24, I have a total of 47 keyboards I will be posting, so if there are less than that you can expect more. :)

Enough of my blabbering! Here are the items I've uploaded so far:

1 Zenith ZKB-2 - Green Alps ($125 - CLAIMED)
2 Micro-Term VT220 - Green Alps ($150 - CLAIMED)
3 DTK SPK-101 (Make an offer)
4 Omni Key 102 (SOLD!)
5 Leading Edge DC-2014 ($150)
6 Unknown Vintage Cherry Blacks (Make an offer)
7 Leading Edge DC-2014 ($130)
8 Leading Edge DC-2014 ($150)
9 Apple AEK Orange Alps ($80)
10 Micro-Term VT220 (Make an offer)
11 - Unknown - Tall Green Alps (Make an offer)
12 - Chicony KB5191 XT AT (Make an offer)
13 - Honeywell (Make an offer)
14 - Exxon (Make an offer)
Keyboard's 16 - 27 (IMGUR is making this difficult)
This includes:
* 16 -Model 970 (Make an offer)
* 17 - Wyse (Make an offer)
* 18 - Keytronic KB5151 (Make an offer)
* 19 & 20 - Micro-Term Cherry Black (Make an offer)
* 21 - Tab (?) (Make an offer)
* 22 - Epson Q203A (Make an offer)
* 23 - Cherry PCB (Cherry Black switches) (Make an offer)
* 24 - DEC LK201BA (Make an offer)
* 25 - DEC LK401-AA (Make an offer - I have a box full of these, NIB)
* 26 - AT&T 305 ($75 for the pictured item, $90 for a clean PS/2 version)
* 27 - Omnikey in box (White Alps, not NIB) ($175)

28 - Unknown - Cherry Black (Make an offer)
29 - Model F 122 w/ **BLUE SUBLEGENDS** (Make an offer)
30 - KeyPro FK9000 (Make an offer)
31 - Apple M1242 (Make an offer)
32 - Burroughs Calc - Tall Cherry Grey (Make an offer)
33 - Apple IIc (Make an offer)
34 - Fujitsu Grey (Make an offer)
35 - Omron F300-K (CLAIMED)
36 - Chicony Alps PCB (Make an offer)
37 - Apple Alps PCB (Make an offer)
38 - Apple JIS KB - Rubber Dome (Make an offer)
39 - Commodore KB (Make an offer)
40 - Apex Epson KB2100 (Make an offer)
41 - Fujitsu Beige (Make an offer)
42 - Fujitsu FKB4700 (Make an offer)
43 - Xerox (Make an offer)
44 - DEC (Make an offer - several NIB)
45 - Datalux (Please take this, I have 4. (ANY REASONABLE OFFER))
46 - Zenith Green Alps ($125 - CLAIMED)
47 - Monterrey Alps (Make an offer)

(Additional items for sale (pictures available upon request)
IBM Model F (XT or AT)
IBM Model M's (various models)
Apple AEK's (White Alps)
Some old Apple & IBM PC's

It's after 5AM and I didn't just wake up, so please excuse me for keeping this brief. I'll provide more details, pictures and some background later, but I wanted to throw up some pics. If anyone is interested in a particular keyboard or would like more details/pictures, just let me know!

Quick note, IMGUR was not cooperating so if everything is out of order I'm really sorry! I still wanted to get these up, and I'm going to bed regardless. Enjoy! More to come

IIMGUR ALBUM:
http://imgur.com/a/LbH6v
Last edited by clickityClackity on 30 Aug 2017, 18:15, edited 4 times in total.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

23 Aug 2017, 13:17

wow somereally awesome stuff in there!

Just two things i noticed. It would REALLY help if you sorted that imgur album to have pictures of the same keyboard next to each other and then putting stickers or postits with identifiers on each keyboard so people can ask for "#05"

ideally start with an ID pic of a keyboard followed by detail pics

Chyros

23 Aug 2017, 13:20

Wow, that's pretty amazing Oo . GLWS!

DustGod
Yet another IBM snob

23 Aug 2017, 13:37

Jesus, that's awesome.

On a side note... Only intelligent comments on Imgur, as usual.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

23 Aug 2017, 14:02

Where did you find these? It looks like a recycling facility to me. What part of the US are you in?

JP!

23 Aug 2017, 14:42

Wow this is insane.

ideus

23 Aug 2017, 15:21

PMing you.

ohaimark
Kingpin

23 Aug 2017, 15:35

GLWS. The stuff you're selling is already represented in my collection, but many other DT users will be all over it.

flowerlandfilms

24 Aug 2017, 02:53

Would you consider selling just the Keycaps from the 970?

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

24 Aug 2017, 03:58

PMd!

Delirious

24 Aug 2017, 04:05

PM'd

chip chop

24 Aug 2017, 04:40

PM'ed

Norman_

24 Aug 2017, 14:28

Pmed

Daniel Beardsmore

24 Aug 2017, 20:13

Wishful thinking with those "tall green" Alps, methinks — they seem to be regular SKCC Green.

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

24 Aug 2017, 20:49

I don't see any prices anywhere...it's all free then...? :maverick:

ideus

25 Aug 2017, 01:19

I PMed you again, now with an offer and with the proper ID, I had the wrong reference previously, imgur sucks at sorting things. Thank you.

Darkshado

25 Aug 2017, 07:06

I might be interested in some of the Model F and SSKs, but the prices I saw on eBay under your username somewhat scared me away... (Exchange rates + shipping aren't helping either.)

andrewjoy

25 Aug 2017, 14:32

Interested in Green Alps .

VT220 will be fine .

Scarpia

25 Aug 2017, 18:14

You will not be posting pictures of the IBMs or Apples? Why not?

clickityClackity

26 Aug 2017, 07:53

Hey all, I'm responding to emails as quickly as I can but wanted to let everyone know that I may be a little slow until next week. I will respond to everyone, but my girlfriend is heading back to the land of the electrostatic capacitive system's (Japan) so I'm trying to enjoy my last few days with her. I will try to update the stat us of claimed/sold keyboards this weekend but will keep everything current starting next week. ;

I did want to address Darkshado's statement quickly - my eBay prices will always be higher because I thoroughly clean each cap & keyboard, and have to factor in fees etc. Just PM me and I'm sure we can work something out. :)

Thanks to everyone for taking a look at these! I'm tempted to keep everything :evilgeek: but I'm glad y'all can give em good homes!

seebart

26 Aug 2017, 09:06

How about posting some actual PRICES in your sale ?!? If you just take offers then it would be nice to mention that also, no need to mention what you do for GREED_bay though.
clickityClackity wrote: ...so I apologize for the confusion and chaos.
That basically sums it up.

clickityClackity

27 Aug 2017, 05:18

seebart wrote:How about posting some actual PRICES in your sale ?!? If you just take offers then it would be nice to mention that also, no need to mention what you do for GREED_bay though.
clickityClackity wrote: ...so I apologize for the confusion and chaos.
That basically sums it up.
Yes, yes and yes. First time posting a bunch of items, learning as I go. I'll update by Monday at the latest. :mrgreen:

seebart

27 Aug 2017, 09:14

Alright thanks for the PM and GLWS, in your case quite a few! ;)

xueyao

02 Sep 2017, 06:59

PM'd

Return to “Keyboards”