HP 110 laptop switches?


26 Apr 2019, 20:43

Just starting to get into mechanical keyboards, but I've got a sizeable collection of vintage computers and some of them I didn't even realize had mechainical keyboards, like this HP 110 laptop from the 80's. It's unfortunately broken but I pulled a keycap and it has a really strange switch underneath. Anyone know what it is?
15563040466371629805552649515605.jpg (4.27 MiB) Viewed 278 times

User avatar

26 Apr 2019, 20:53

Post Reply

Return to “Keyboards”