Question regarding diodes and jumpers in a G80 pcb

User avatar

12 Mar 2020, 19:06


I have here a PCB out of a G80-3000LPMDE which I got already partially parted out (switches were cannibalized, only the switch bottoms remained). These switches came with jumpers in them originally.

I also have here a bunch of very nice and smooth lubed and filmed vintage blacks which came from a broken G80-1501. These have diodes in them.

Can I simply replace the jumper switches with diode switches or would this not work? Do I need to swap the diodes for jumpers?


Post Reply

Return to “Keyboards”