My luck lol

roselios

20 Nov 2020, 12:56

Hey, everybody, appreciate the level of my luck.
A man told an acquaintance from Barnaul that he could meet with him as he had agreed on Saturday (for g81-3000sav with Russian Cyrillic), eventually she was picked up in the evening.
Attachments
Screenshot_20201119_171918.jpg
Screenshot_20201119_171918.jpg (409.88 KiB) Viewed 508 times

User avatar
kbdfr
The Tiproman

20 Nov 2020, 13:13

:mrgreen:

ball00n

20 Nov 2020, 13:17

Bad luck, stuff like that always happens. BTW, it's not a 3000SAV, but a 3020SAV with, what appears like, 3000 keycaps.

roselios

20 Nov 2020, 13:22

ball00n wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 13:17
Bad luck, stuff like that always happens. BTW, it's not a 3000SAV, but a 3020SAV with, what appears like, 3000 keycaps.
bro revision 3000 keycaps=(

mindgame

20 Nov 2020, 21:22

Thats absolutely not about luck. Your karma hasn't restored yet after flipping switches from Wyse ASCII declared as vblacks from 1985 keeb on r/mm.

Rayndalf

20 Nov 2020, 22:26

mindgame wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 21:22
Thats absolutely not about luck. Your karma hasn't restored yet after flipping switches from Wyse ASCII declared as vblacks from 1985 keeb on r/mm.
I mean one of the IC chips probably is labeled '1985'. Is the board actually from 1989 or are Wyse boards just considered a different beast since they assembled the switches themselves?

I'm still surprised anyone buy these switches Durock/JWK linears exist... I guess these are the same people who drove beamsprings into the stratosphere. I'm glad these so called 'vintage' enthusiasts only care about building another 60% custom with vintage blacks or blue alps and leave all the weird OG Cherry for me.

roselios

21 Nov 2020, 00:08

mindgame wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 21:22
Thats absolutely not about luck. Your karma hasn't restored yet after flipping switches from Wyse ASCII declared as vblacks from 1985 keeb on r/mm.
lol date on pcb, Maybe I was wrong I don't even deny it, but the buyer is satisfied).

roselios

21 Nov 2020, 00:11

Rayndalf wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 22:26
mindgame wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 21:22
Thats absolutely not about luck. Your karma hasn't restored yet after flipping switches from Wyse ASCII declared as vblacks from 1985 keeb on r/mm.
I mean one of the IC chips probably is labeled '1985'. Is the board actually from 1989 or are Wyse boards just considered a different beast since they assembled the switches themselves?

I'm still surprised anyone buy these switches Durock/JWK linears exist... I guess these are the same people who drove beamsprings into the stratosphere. I'm glad these so called 'vintage' enthusiasts only care about building another 60% custom with vintage blacks or blue alps and leave all the weird OG Cherry for me.
In fact, for the price of forms on r /mm I would never buy them :).
There is little money, we have to survive)

roselios

21 Nov 2020, 00:14

First time by the way I sold on another account, where I sold and then decided to create my own, and oh my God I do not understand anything, I remember I decided to post on vintage blacks I wanted to check what the bot, Lol.

Post Reply

Return to “Keyboards”