Caps I cannot remember now...

FJ_Sanchez

13 Dec 2012, 12:45

Hello everyone,

some time ago I found a picture of caps I'd like to get. I remember they were like dark grey with purple legend or something like this. They grey was more like charcoal but not exactly this... I think it's a popular set that came with some modern keyboard but I cannot find them...

I know it's not easy but, any guest?

Thank you!

EDIT: the keycap was like the T in this picture. By the way, what is the name of that set (grey with orange leyend)? Is it the same as charcoal?

pasph

13 Dec 2012, 16:40

FJ_Sanchez

17 Dec 2012, 11:35

Thanks for the info, I already knew that caps, but what I can remember was something different. By the way, do you know where can I buy these orange on charcoal caps?

rodtang

17 Dec 2012, 16:30

FJ_Sanchez wrote:Thanks for the info, I already knew that caps, but what I can remember was something different. By the way, do you know where can I buy these orange on charcoal caps?
Either buy them from a person with a Skidata board or buy a Skidata board with them on, if you want a layout that isn't Norwegian or German you can buy 1000 sets directly from GMK when they have time.

FJ_Sanchez

17 Dec 2012, 16:44

But these keys are from Signature Plastics, aren't them?

inlikeflynn

17 Dec 2012, 16:50

The only ones SP made with an orange-on-gray color are the "G", "H", & "geek hack" keys from the GeekHack packs sold a little while ago as shown in this picture
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24794081/_DSC9347.jpg

rodtang

17 Dec 2012, 16:51

FJ_Sanchez wrote:But these keys are from Signature Plastics, aren't them?
The caps in the picture and the ones on the skidata board are all from GMK (they have the old equipment Cherry used to have).

Return to “Keyboards”