Peculiar problem programming my tipro

Minskleip

17 Feb 2015, 10:25

I just reinstalled my Windows machine and now when I use PS2 with RS232 the following happens:
the layout reported by changeme is reverse of how the modules are connected, and the keys are jumbled up until I reboot. Does anyone have an old version of changeme that I can try?

kbdfr
The Tiproman

17 Feb 2015, 11:17

Minskleip wrote: I just reinstalled my Windows machine and now when I use PS2 with RS232 the following happens:
the layout reported by changeme is reverse of how the modules are connected, and the keys are jumbled up until I reboot. Does anyone have an old version of changeme that I can try?
I have two older versions of the setup launcher for Tipro's ChangeMe: 5.10.12 and 5.13.0 (the current version is 5.19.3).
They are about 15 MB each, so I cannot send them via PM, but need your mail address.

Minskleip

17 Feb 2015, 11:30

kbdfr wrote:
Minskleip wrote: I just reinstalled my Windows machine and now when I use PS2 with RS232 the following happens:
I have two older versions of the setup launcher for Tipro's ChangeMe: 5.10.12 and 5.13.0 (the current version is 5.19.3).
They are about 15 MB each, so I cannot send them via PM, but need your mail address.
Thank you, but I've already tried 5.10.12 (https://web.archive.org/web/20130613140 ... e51012.exe) and it didn't work any better. Very strang this, it used to work perfectly.

I'll try to bring my USB keyboard from work and see what the computer thinks about that.

Edit: I found Sixty's upload of 5.7 here: http://deskthority.net/keyboards-f2/tip ... t1686.html

kbdfr
The Tiproman

17 Feb 2015, 11:54

Does it work now?

Minskleip

17 Feb 2015, 11:59

I'm at work and the offending computer is at home. I'll try it in the evening.

Minskleip

18 Feb 2015, 07:53

Version 5.7.0 is too old to even work! I got the samme error as in that thread. My usb Tipro seemed to work perfectly however. I'll send an email to Tipro and hear if they have any suggestions.

I would like another usb controller!

Return to “Keyboards”