Mouse pad recommendations

Icarium

13 Aug 2012, 21:44

Alright, I can't seem to find anything useful with the board search. I just got my Evoluent vertical mouse and it doesn't work with my glass cutting board as a mouse pad. For one the sensor doesn't seem to like it so it is really laggy and inaccurate and jumpy and also since my wrist now lies upright directly on the pad I would like something softer.

So any recommendations? Super large "desk pads" would be interesting, too. I would also be willing to try something with a pillow or gel pack.

kint

16 Aug 2012, 11:14

hamza_tm

29 Aug 2012, 07:14

qck heavy fits your needs IMO!

swagpiratex

31 Aug 2012, 07:47

the QCK mousepad i got from amazon seems to do the trick. don't know how long it'll hold up, since I just got it. i suspect it will last quite long.

graboy

03 Oct 2012, 03:59

If you're interested in getting something that is extremely low-friction, I personally love the Razer Scarab.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mouse-pads/razer-scarab

Eleassus

29 Dec 2012, 17:09

Been playing on a SS QCK for 4 years I think now, only thing that has "broken" is that the sheet has kinda rolled up where I used to keep my hand, but I just flipped it around and now its like new again :).

Fernlund

02 Jan 2013, 01:31

I think you should check out Astisan, I've had the Qck Heavy for 3 good years and I have to say it's great but I think the Artisan is more of a quality pad.
+ They have looots of choises for you, controll, speed, hard, medium, soft , xsoft and the list goes on.

Though they seem expensiv I think it's a good investment.

vun

02 Jan 2013, 01:36

Fernlund wrote:I think you should check out Astisan, I've had the Qck Heavy for 3 good years and I have to say it's great but I think the Artisan is more of a quality pad.
+ They have looots of choises for you, controll, speed, hard, medium, soft , xsoft and the list goes on.

Though they seem expensiv I think it's a good investment.
Probably not worth it for OP as he doesn't mention gaming anywhere. He wanted something like a deskmat, from what I've seen the Artisan pads are nowhere near that large.

I'd suggest looking at Corepad, they have at least two deskmats, Razer has two desk-sized Goliathus versions, if you're in the US there's the XTrac Ripper and Mionix has a deskmat as well.

realex

02 Jan 2013, 14:35

puretrak talent, at least if you are using low sens. i went back to it after trying out 3 different artisan pads, which, at least imo were not as good as the talent. admittedly there is hardly anything more subjective in peripheral quality than mouse related stuff - but to me, this is the perfect pad.

Return to “Mice & other input devices”