Contact info Dorkvader

domin8r

01 Jul 2012, 17:33

Does anyone have an emailaddress of dorkvader (mod at wh)

He offered to proxy a keyboard for me (awesome off him) and I see fedex has dropped the package at his place.
But unfortunately we only had contact by pm's at geekhack. So I have no way to contact him and handle the rest off it :(

Hope someone can help me out!

7bit

01 Jul 2012, 17:45

domin8r wrote:Does anyone have an emailaddress of dorkvader (mod at wh)

He offered to proxy a keyboard for me (awesome off him) and I see fedex has dropped the package at his place.
But unfortunately we only had contact by pm's at geekhack. So I have no way to contact him and handle the rest off it :(

Hope someone can help me out!
dorkvader must be a DT member, so just write him a message here.

Igthorn

01 Jul 2012, 17:52

domin8r

01 Jul 2012, 17:58

Thanx for the help! That was really quick! :)

dorkvader

02 Jul 2012, 01:42

I just made an account here the the other day for this reason: To keep track of people for shippnig/GB purposes.

Bytheway, Domin8r, I have your customs form typed up already. I just need to get the keycaps in a small box or bubble mailer and address it tonight, then it's off to the postoffice tomorrow morning before work. In reference to your address: I hope your'e not "angry" :p

If there's any issue, I'll PM you here.

domin8r

02 Jul 2012, 09:05

dorkvader wrote:I just made an account here the the other day for this reason: To keep track of people for shippnig/GB purposes.

Bytheway, Domin8r, I have your customs form typed up already. I just need to get the keycaps in a small box or bubble mailer and address it tonight, then it's off to the postoffice tomorrow morning before work. In reference to your address: I hope your'e not "angry" :p

If there's any issue, I'll PM you here.
Awesome, that is quick!

Oh and definitely not angry hehe! Just glad I found ya this fast! :)

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”