K-Type Looking for ideas

TuxKey
LLAP

27 Mar 2016, 14:13

Hi fellow keyboard enthusiasts :D
A couple of days ago i received an email from input club asking for any ideas for their new K-type.
So they opened up an idea hunt
One of the good things input club does is ask the people what they like..Unlike other brands that just start building and go for a general mainstream product at least input club is asking what we like..

To be honest i only have one feature request a must actually and that's an ergo-clear type switch.. :roll:
002 was so kind to recommend a 45gr topre switch to me..Coming from cherry mx-clears i enjoyed the lighter key press immensely ..

But i still like cherry type mechanical switches ...if they had a nice tactile feel like the clears do..But a bit lighter like mx-browns..

But i think someone beat me to the punch with the idea for Zealios Switches.. :o
if i'm reading the wiki correctly the Purple Zealio's with a Violet stem ar the equivalent of Cherry MX Ergo Clears :D

Since my first idea was already mentioned i thought why not a second idea really out of the box..Going all out..hahah
Why Not go for Flaretech switches.. that would be so awesome
A few benefits..
A few benefits..
maxresdefault.jpg (54.87 KiB) Viewed 2861 times
So here's my idea one can always dream right :mrgreen: :geek:

Have a nice weekend guys..

Edit:
The news part of this post is that Input Club ...K-type project is asking for your input ..
My idea is just one i like to mention..So again Don't get your knickers in a twist :lol:
Last edited by TuxKey on 27 Mar 2016, 22:30, edited 2 times in total.

Findecanor

27 Mar 2016, 16:12

Not "product news".

The pages you link to do not work.

scottc

27 Mar 2016, 16:25

I think it's fair to call it "Product News". The K-Type is a product, and it is news that they're seeking input via Idea Hunt. It's perhaps not news that TuxKey made a suggestion to them, but it doesn't hurt.

KRKS

27 Mar 2016, 18:11

"Product news" implies new information about a product. This is neither "information"(a suggestion) or "about the product"(no direct and/or official relation to the K-Type itself).

It's kinda as if I made a "news" saying "Toepray gib me 420 gram switches plox".

TuxKey
LLAP

27 Mar 2016, 22:28

Don't get your knickers in a twist guys :lol:

I changed it to contest if that makes you feel better..

TuxKey
LLAP

27 Mar 2016, 22:34

scottc wrote: I think it's fair to call it "Product News". The K-Type is a product, and it is news that they're seeking input via Idea Hunt. It's perhaps not news that TuxKey made a suggestion to them, but it doesn't hurt.

Thx scottc ..apparently i wasn't clear and made it seem like my idea was the news..ahh well "se la vie"

Return to “News”