13 Apr 2016, 22:56

Another popular online technology "personality" that I cannot stand :evil:

HzFaq

13 Apr 2016, 23:02

Does it come in ISO?

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

13 Apr 2016, 23:02

It's bad enough when I have to type on glass...this is the last thing we need.
glass.jpg
glass.jpg (27.36 KiB) Viewed 4574 times

Abstractions

13 Apr 2016, 23:39

"Unbox Therapy"- People watch other people open boxes? Our consumer culture has obviously reached the pinnacle of addiction...

Chyros

14 Apr 2016, 00:25

I watched a video that guy made on a Das keyboard, and frankly it was pretty awful. It didn't sound like he had ANY idea what he was talking about Oo . At some point he goes on about MX blue being "the blue keyswitches" and pretty much sells them as if Cherry invented clickies xD .

That said, he's got millions and millions of views, so he's obviously doing SOMETHING very right xD .

caligo

14 Apr 2016, 09:18

I can see something like this being useful in a lab or similar environment. But for anything other than writing short snippets of text (e.g. filling out forms) it's bound to be pretty awful. Then again, people are getting more and more used to writing on iPads so maybe this will become a thing :roll:

cookie

14 Apr 2016, 10:25

This dude is just a regular "Tech affine" person who jumpt on the "Nerd Hype Train" 5 years ago and makes a living out of unboxing expensive shit... Also jumped into every single Razer cyclejerk...

Chyros

14 Apr 2016, 12:05

cookie wrote: This dude is just a regular "Tech affine" person who jumpt on the "Nerd Hype Train" 5 years ago and makes a living out of unboxing expensive shit... Also jumped into every single Razer cyclejerk...
Good, I was right then :lol: .

webwit
Wild Duck

14 Apr 2016, 12:20

It is for people who'd prefer to replace the steering wheel in their car with a glass dildo, because it looks good.

cookie

14 Apr 2016, 13:15

webwit wrote: It is for people who'd prefer to replace the steering wheel in their car with a glass dildo, because it looks good.
I laughed louder as I should!

scottc

14 Apr 2016, 13:34

webwit wrote: It is for people who'd prefer to replace the steering wheel in their car with a glass dildo, because it looks good.
Hey, I bet it's smoother than Hall Effect though.

Spikebolt
√(4) != -2

14 Apr 2016, 16:30

It's probably for people who need a sterile environment guys. I could see this being used in a lab or something of the sorts.

Chyros

14 Apr 2016, 17:03

Really? In our lab we just use those super cheap calculators that don't have slider buttons :lol: .

Khers

14 Apr 2016, 20:29

Don't you have computers controlling the equipment? That can only mean one thing, too little expensive and hard to use crap!

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

14 Apr 2016, 23:17

Finally, I actually get to type on a sheet of glass, rather than my laptop keyboard which feels like a sheet of glass!

t!ng
Awake Sheep

15 Apr 2016, 11:16

What switches?

TuxKey
LLAP

15 Apr 2016, 11:51

i prefer vids from “Rhinofeed” or “Chyrosran22” when it comes to keyboards..
But i admit to be subscribed to “Unbox Therapy” if only to see what crap he’s going to be peddling next ahahahhahahah ..Not to long ago he had a wooden keyboard hahaha
and his wireless keyboard of choice is the “Rapoo KX” hahahaah..

Not to mention his “Best Keyboard Ever” the “Das 4 Professional”
or what i like to call the big shiny U-boot hahahaha.. ah wel to each his own.
You might say that unbox therapy is like a hollywood movie channel..Where you get to see rambo part 6 and need for speed part 15. haahhahaha

in regards to that stupid keyboard..cant think of a reason why someone would want to buy it.

if you don't care for a quality feeling while your typing but cleaning is important to you ..you can buy the Washable K310 from Logitech Last know price was €35..
washable keyboard €35 K310 Logitech
washable keyboard €35 K310 Logitech
hero.jpg (98.74 KiB) Viewed 4307 times

E3E

22 Apr 2016, 09:34

Yeah this guy always seems so smug. "Yeah, people send me stuff to unbox and half-ass review... Yeah, I make a living off of it."

Return to “News”