Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 gaming keyboard

andrewjoy

15 Aug 2012, 12:02

Icarium

15 Aug 2012, 12:35

Hm... I like it. :)

I would totally be up for trying all those shenanigans. Might not be a bad thing from a user interface point of view.

What irks you so much about it?

andrewjoy

15 Aug 2012, 12:36

mainly the aesthetic and paying over 300$ for a rubber dome

Icarium

15 Aug 2012, 12:40

Well, I agree that is expensive, about three to four times as much as a nice mechanical gaming board but it does come with a touch screen. The aesthetics I don't like either but I'm willing to look past that for an innovative product.

Basically I think it is an interesting experiment. :)

TDub

15 Aug 2012, 13:25

Wow 300?? That is crazy for a rubberdome, even with a touchscreen. The adjustable parts aren't a bad idea though. I did buy the r.a.t. 7 mouse from Mad Catz and I am very happy with it. After experimenting with the adjustments on it, it is much more comfortable then any other mouse I have tried so far. If the keyboard was - touchscreen + cherry mx and a little less over the top visually it would be a pretty cool idea.

andrewjoy

15 Aug 2012, 13:31

The mice look .... strange to say the least, i would give one a go but my death adder has not done me wrong get so no reason to replace it. The way you can adjust it to fit your style is what i like about it

TDub

17 Aug 2012, 10:20

Yeah the look isn't that great but that pinky rest is freaking awesome.

Brian8bit

18 Aug 2012, 14:15

That looks ridiculous. And if it's anything like their mice, I can't see many people being happy with it.

Return to “News”