Nintendo Bluetooth Keyboard

sixty
Gasbag Guru

02 Feb 2011, 01:21

Nintendo announced that they will be releasing a new Pokemon game, which will be released for the Nintendo DS rather than the new Nintendo 3DS. The game, entitled "Battle Get! Pokemon Typing", will include a fully functional Bluetooth keyboard, which will be used across the game for various tasks.
Nintendo DS Bluetooth Keyboard
Nintendo DS Bluetooth Keyboard
nintendo_bluetooth.jpg (51.98 KiB) Viewed 3776 times
As you may already know, the Nintendo DS has no Bluetooth receiver built in, so the receiver will be built directly into the game cartridge. According to Nintendo, the keyboard will be compatible with the default Bluetooth protocol and therefore can be used for other devices such as your iPhone or Android phones. The game, along with the keyboard, will be released in April 2011.
Battle Get! Pokemon Typing
Battle Get! Pokemon Typing
nintendo_pokemon.jpg (123.64 KiB) Viewed 3776 times
Via http://www.nintendo-online.de

Minskleip

02 Feb 2011, 12:00

That's quite cool - gottacatchthemall lol.

It'll be scissorswitch I guess? HHKB killer ;)

sixty
Gasbag Guru

02 Feb 2011, 16:54

Probably scissors. Then again... most kids would not take long to break scissors. Maybe its a rubber dome with ultra thin domes?

webwit
Wild Duck

02 Feb 2011, 17:19

I think it looks like Apple's keyboard, except in Apple's old imac style.

ynih

03 Feb 2011, 02:13

Makes me want to hack up a Bluetooth adapter and connect it to my Cherry boards...I think that's like ownage since we'll all be flying on our favorite keyboards and those poor kids will be 1-fingering the flat switch board... LOL

yellowFreak

04 Mar 2011, 15:57

gonna get myself a nintendo 3ds.. cant wait!

caprolactone

05 Mar 2011, 22:41

Whats the size on that thing?

Return to “News”