Orbitouch keyless keyboard review

Chyros

21 Dec 2021, 11:27

Well, it's finally happened. I review the Orbitouch keyless keyboard. And yeah, I'm not happy :p .

Elrick

23 Dec 2021, 02:19

In the Beginning of your video, why emblazon "WANING" in Bright Red, curious to know?

YES, it does look like a slimy twin-Tupperware bubble like monstrosity. Not worth the money, but again, I'm not deformed in any way (other than my choices) with using some keyboard or mouse input devices.

Weird and awful example of what normal people design and sell to the disabled, totally inefficient and difficult to use.

Good review, maybe hopefully in the future some Company would actually hire a disabled person to design their keyboards, instead of paying some greedy-goons to highlight their ineptitude towards those that are disabled and really need a functioning Keyboard.

Pity that we all live in the greedy world of 'Shysters and Morons' pretending that they know what's good for others....

aka- watching you type that sentence was truly HORRIFYING beyond words, this 'Keyboard' is probably being used in Guantánamo right at this point in time, on some of those poor detainees.

It's like watching a road victim after being hit by a truck crawl across the tarmac towards a telephone box, to call for help, but half of their body is still stuck back on the road surface :( .

Chyros

24 Dec 2021, 07:20

Elrick wrote:
23 Dec 2021, 02:19
In the Beginning of your video, why emblazon "WANING" in Bright Red, curious to know?
This stems from a very old in-joke between me and my friend Kyle, who.made the intros, the channel art, and also that waning render. It's essentially a trap designed to catch "pendants". The first video I did with that in had a whole bunch of words intentionally misspelled to see who would be pedantic enough to comment on it.

It's still remarkably effective to this day xD . That waning intro wasn't a two-second job to make xD .

Elrick

26 Dec 2021, 02:41

Chyros wrote:
to see who would be pedantic enough to comment on it.

It's still remarkably effective to this day xD .
YES indeed, it picks up on the 'cretinous' quite effectively here, since I am from the traditional Cherry MX user crowd (older age tends to do that for you).

Too old and lazy to hunt down peculiar switches and keyboards anymore. Just buy what's available down at the shops and be done with it. Cherry MX is the main choice supply now, compared to the once unadulterated supply of cheap Buckling Springs and ALPs designs.

We are not too bright nor sophisticated with our choice of keyboards, in this World during 2021 and beyond.

Chyros

27 Dec 2021, 17:08

Elrick wrote:
26 Dec 2021, 02:41
Chyros wrote:
to see who would be pedantic enough to comment on it.

It's still remarkably effective to this day xD .
YES indeed, it picks up on the 'cretinous' quite effectively here, since I am from the traditional Cherry MX user crowd (older age tends to do that for you).

Too old and lazy to hunt down peculiar switches and keyboards anymore. Just buy what's available down at the shops and be done with it. Cherry MX is the main choice supply now, compared to the once unadulterated supply of cheap Buckling Springs and ALPs designs.

We are not too bright nor sophisticated with our choice of keyboards, in this World during 2021 and beyond.
Meh, just an inquisitive question isn't what I was targeting with that. It's more the snarky YT comments ;) .

davkol

08 Jan 2022, 13:25

The video notwithstanding (ugh), recall Dasher, usable with various input devices or sensors.

Muirium
µ

08 Jan 2022, 14:15

Dasher? YES!!!

hellothere

08 Jan 2022, 16:11

I saw an Orbitouch listed on Goodwill (non-profit thrift shop "that provides job training, employment placement services, and other community-based programs for people who have barriers to their employment") this week. $8.

Return to “Reviews”