Coming this fall : the Monster Keyboard Review

Mrinterface

27 Jan 2013, 21:34

fossala
Elite +1

27 Jan 2013, 21:52

Can you do some writing below your videos saying what happens. I don't have flash so I have to manually download each video and use mplayer to watch them. Be nice to know what the video is about first.

7bit

27 Jan 2013, 21:56

Yeah thanks! I also wondered what happens in Mr Interface's dark room!
:-)

rindorbrot

27 Jan 2013, 22:14

for me it just says "this video is currently unavailable"...

Mrinterface

27 Jan 2013, 22:23

fossala wrote:Can you do some writing below your videos saying what happens. I don't have flash so I have to manually download each video and use mplayer to watch them. Be nice to know what the video is about first.
I'll do that.

7bit

27 Jan 2013, 22:29

Still dark. You must remove the cap from the lens!
:lol:

Mrinterface

27 Jan 2013, 22:41

7bit wrote:Still dark. You must remove the cap from the lens!
:lol:
Dark? What do you mean?
I used to have a problem with the youtube tags on DT when using Firefox. With Chrome I don't have that problem :shock: :-)

fruktstund

27 Jan 2013, 22:43

A monster review that will take me 10 hours to read? :> Sounds like quite a nasty project though... Good luck, you might need it! :)
fossala wrote:Can you do some writing below your videos saying what happens. I don't have flash so I have to manually download each video and use mplayer to watch them. Be nice to know what the video is about first.
Have you tried Youtube's HTML5 player? Might work for you. (If you're not like me who downloads all videos because of crappy bandwidth)

Mrinterface

27 Jan 2013, 22:47

fruktstund wrote:Sounds like quite a nasty project though... Good luck, you might need it! :)
This one is easy. I know exactly what, when, where, who, why and how....

chimborazo

29 Jan 2013, 09:21

fruktstund wrote:A monster review that will take me 10 hours to read? :> Sounds like quite a nasty project though... Good luck, you might need it! :)
Have you tried Youtube's HTML5 player? Might work for you. (If you're not like me who downloads all videos because of crappy bandwidth)
html5 does not apply when the video codecs belong to adobe inc.

fossala
Elite +1

29 Jan 2013, 09:28

fruktstund wrote:A monster review that will take me 10 hours to read? :> Sounds like quite a nasty project though... Good luck, you might need it! :)
Used to work, now it just says get a compatible browser. I haven't changed my browser and AFAIK it's up to date. We need fully open standards on the internet to not create this kind of bullshit for people that don't want to get locked into proprietary software.

chimborazo

29 Jan 2013, 09:34

fossala wrote: Used to work, now it just says get a compatible browser. I haven't changed my browser and AFAIK it's up to date. We need fully open standards on the internet to not create this kind of bullshit for people that don't want to get locked into proprietary software.
kudos

tlt

30 Jan 2013, 20:58

This should be interesting. Most keyboard video reviews on YouTube are crap (too long, no script, bad lighting, bad sound) but your videos are usually of good quality.

Mrinterface

30 Jan 2013, 22:09

tlt wrote:This should be interesting. Most keyboard video reviews on YouTube are crap (too long, no script, bad lighting, bad sound) but your videos are usually of good quality.
I try to improve with every video I make. My video editing skills are improving as well, so that really helps!

jabar

03 Feb 2013, 00:50

my only recommendation is to make sure when demo typing to do real typing... almost every reviewer just hammers the keys. But you probably already knew that.

Mrinterface

03 Feb 2013, 00:58

jabar wrote:my only recommendation is to make sure when demo typing to do real typing... almost every reviewer just hammers the keys. But you probably already knew that.
I'm gonna do my infamous "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy old dog" trick ;-)

Muirium
µ

20 Dec 2013, 18:20

Come on, there's still just enough time to get it done before the year's out!

Mrinterface

20 Dec 2013, 18:25

This is still on the agenda. Just the year is different :)

Muirium
µ

20 Dec 2013, 18:27

Well, there are some fine new keyboards due out in 2014!

Mrinterface

20 Dec 2013, 18:34

When DT-keysounds is out, I'll gather many more boards but this time to harvest sounds instead of keyswitches.....

Return to “Reviews”