EZ Eyes keyboard review (rubber domes)

Chyros

04 May 2019, 11:21

Today I review one of the worst pieces of shit that's come my way so far. Hope you all enjoy, you sadistic fucks :p .

Tias

04 May 2019, 11:33

Hopefully you'll be able to recover from having to use this thing during your testing week :D

The perfect way to commemorate this board would be to organize an IC for GMK EZ Eyes... :mrgreen:

abrahamstechnology

04 May 2019, 23:25

It's absolutely disgusting how they sell this to elderly people (being serious here). HPs rubber domes are already so bad, they have to put a warning label on them. Imagine what a much-worse rubber dome would do to someone with arthritis.
If one of my relatives needs to use a large font keyboard I'm getting them a Unicomp with the large font keycaps.

depletedvespene

05 May 2019, 00:00

Tias wrote:
04 May 2019, 11:33
Hopefully you'll be able to recover from having to use this thing during your testing week :D

The perfect way to commemorate this board would be to organize an IC for GMK EZ Eyes... :mrgreen:
Damn. I thought my own idea for GMK HANDARGRAY would win the top prize for the most preposterous IC. :x :x :x

nelamvr6

05 May 2019, 00:10

The translated cursing was hilarious! Another fantastic video!

depletedvespene

05 May 2019, 00:15

In all my years of using computers, I had never seen a non-laptop keyboard caving like that when typed upon.

(my cow orker's keyboard does cave by quite a lot more, but it's a cheap-ass laptop so it doesn't count)

Return to “Reviews”