Mrinterface

24 Feb 2011, 14:37

sixty
Gasbag Guru

24 Feb 2011, 23:41

Can't read white on black in the dark either :D

notlofty

05 Mar 2011, 07:29

Thanks for the video review. It looks nice and small, but still awesome.
How would you rate it?

NewGuy

06 Mar 2011, 04:36

Thanks for taking the time to make a video for your review. Quick, clear and concise unlike a lot of videos that ramble on. I can't help but feel that the time you posted this was intentional. ;)

Not too sure about the keyboard itself though, I think most of your issues with it would bother me as well.

Muirium
µ

09 Dec 2014, 15:32

hibaaryan wrote: What's silly about UK ISO is that we don't need the extra key. We only need Alt Gr so that we can bundle ¬ and ¦ onto `, and who on earth uses ¦? Then you have ¬ but no ∧ or ∃, making it REDACTED pretty pointless. (AppleScript abuses ¬ as a line continuation character.) So that's two stupid characters removed and Alt Gr made redundant (I could have my right alt back!); move £ above ` and … still one symbol too many.
Parroting Mr. Beardsmore, on an unrelated and years dead thread, eh? I assume you'll edit your post into some spam next. Whoever pays you guys to waste so much of your time!

Edit: Ah, there it is!

HzFaq

09 Dec 2014, 15:39

I thought I'd read that before, didn't remember there being a sneaky link in the middle it though ;)...

Daniel Beardsmore

09 Dec 2014, 23:02

Yeah I was reading that and wondering why someone else would say exactly the same thing as me … (the idea of two of me is almost too abhorrent to contemplate).

Return to “Reviews”