Razer Huntsman TE review (Light Strike Libra / DMET MJ3.0)

Chyros

30 Nov 2019, 11:07

Possibly the most requested review of the year as well as the most important, I present to you the Huntsman TE. Hope you enjoy the video! :)

Elrick

02 Dec 2019, 04:06

Why is it that the Univac Keyboard shown by you, stirs my inner soul with desire to own that first, than anything produced by Razer Corp?

My conscious knows the extreme hate I have towards this company, no matter what they produce here, hence I can not sleep or eat knowing I 'contemplated' in actually owning a Razer Product under my roof back at home.

Your review was decent, not superb being it's a Razer Product hence my own tendency to despise this monstrous company knows no bounds or limitations, within this Universe.

Maybe in another Parallel Dimension I may have differing views here.... but not in this one :evil: .

Already have some old clicky Bloody Switched Model keyboards (purchased over the years) because they are in fact quite good compared to anything copied by Razer.

The Synapse hideousness leaves me with nightmares and convulses me into pain and misery, every time I see that software on your reviews.

Please don't do that again.....

Return to “Reviews”