AHEK95 "Void Keyboard" review (3D-printed Void switches)

Chyros

21 Dec 2022, 10:47

This keyboard practically gave me snowblindness xD . One of the most incredible and feature-laden keyboards I've ever reviewed, I present to you the 3D-printed AHEK95 Void Keyboard!

Blardon

21 Dec 2022, 17:19

Oh hell yeah, love to see excited Thomas is just as funny as furious Thomas :) very unique switch design and the sound isn’t half bad either

Elrick

22 Dec 2022, 08:37

Truly Ground-Breaking on every level.

The finish is extremely rough, but it's a first edition, so I knew what to expect here. Just never thought that something NEW would ever happen for 2022.

I want this bloke to really excel with this, because he has really set the standard for a whole new keyboard that supplies what a user wants, thorough customisation without paying thousands for it.

Unless, of course, you need to first buy your own 3D Printer with brilliant plastic production.

Thank you Chyros for this Review, really has me hoping for the future here in decent Keyboard Design instead of millions of the same regurgitation of junk, already done in fancy colours and exorbitant prices (all using CherryMX rubbish).

Return to “Reviews”