KBtalKing Pro Wireless Bluetooth, USB Mechanical Keyboard

kbfreak

22 Jul 2012, 07:06

You guys read the reviews on the KBtalKing Pro yet? Looks pretty badass if you like to have one main mechanical kb to control just about every device on your desktop.

http://www.redferret.net/?p=32667

babychoy

22 Jul 2012, 07:35

what do these buttons do? :P

Grond

22 Jul 2012, 12:10

Good to see a bluetooth MX keyboardboard at last. Too bad it's not tenkeyless. The case also don't look too good to me.

Charlie_Brown_MX

22 Jul 2012, 12:14

Grond wrote:The case also don't look too good to me.
Is that a polite way of saying it looks like shit? :lol:

Grond

22 Jul 2012, 12:31

Shit maybe is a bit too harsh, but still! :D
The thing is bulky, does a bluetooth antenna and a battery lid really need that much space? I think the Filco bluetooth was just the same size of the regular Majestouch, wasn't it?
I also didn't mention the stock keycaps, no-one is going to keep them anyway.

raptorized

22 Jul 2012, 12:33

babychoy wrote:what do these buttons do? :P

One is a food timer and the other is for resting your eyes every xx min interval

kbfreak

22 Jul 2012, 13:26

Grond wrote:Shit maybe is a bit too harsh, but still! :D
The thing is bulky, does a bluetooth antenna and a battery lid really need that much space? I think the Filco bluetooth was just the same size of the regular Majestouch, wasn't it?
I also didn't mention the stock keycaps, no-one is going to keep them anyway.
Yeah, I think they meant for it to look "sturdy" and "professional" on this one, which means...okay, not pretty lol. But yeah, looks like it's about the same size as the Majestouch...which again means it's going for the sturdy look/feel. Not everyone will like that look.

From some details I read on the site, I believe you can get the black on black keycaps (limited quantity) which basically look like no print unless you look closely? I still can't type THAT great so as cool as it might be, the black on black/no print would actually slow me down. :lol:

kbfreak

22 Jul 2012, 13:34

raptorized wrote:
babychoy wrote:what do these buttons do? :P

One is a food timer and the other is for resting your eyes every xx min interval
Yeah, I think with this feature you can now cook a cup of noodles and not forget to eat it after 3-4 minutes...cuz noodles get soggy and bloated if you leave it "cooking" for too long? The muscle button I believe is for either resting your eyes or stretching/moving around on an hourly basis--after hearing the recent news about kids dying because they sit in front of the computer for too long playing games, this might be a good idea after all.

http://www.kensavage.com/archives/anoth ... line-game/

kbfreak

25 Aug 2013, 01:56

KBtalKing Pro Value Edition is on pre-order status. $149 + shipping.

http://kbtalkingusa.com/pre-order-keyboards/

Daniel Beardsmore

25 Aug 2013, 02:40

lol why have they written WASD on the arrow keys?

Return to “Reviews”