Don't want
7%

Total votes: 84

maxmalkav
dye hard

24 Apr 2013, 20:28

jean_popovitch wrote:Interested... if :
- it's cream or beige, but not white
- the font is the centered all-caps one !
Amen

Muirium
µ

24 Apr 2013, 20:44

Speaking of whites!
Safe to say we're all talking about PBT? The browns look promising too.

Choices choices!

F u r u y á

25 Apr 2013, 10:58

As for blanks I vote for pure white and/or pure black.

vorn

25 Apr 2013, 11:11

F u r u y á wrote:As for blanks I vote for pure white and/or pure black.
+1!!

But white... WDG? WAN?

Muirium
µ

25 Apr 2013, 14:47

Blanks are exactly where I'm at.

"Pure" white and black are definitely good options. But looking at that set above, I can see a tasty threesome of WFJ, WDG & WCX for a super subtle tritone. Perhaps too subtle.

I wonder if even Signature Plastics can reliably see the difference?

F u r u y á

26 Apr 2013, 03:29

The beauty lies in the subtleness! Bi/tritone would be nice but only if very subtle, otherwise I still prefer the pureness of blanks.

As for white... I think I'm ok with WDG, WAN or even WFJ (looks frosty :))

joxy

26 Apr 2013, 06:44

Would love a blank set

matt3o
-[°_°]-

26 Apr 2013, 08:47

I can set up my custom order form (used for DSA Retro) for this GB if it's PBT dye sub (with blank options) BUT I can't take care of shipping and payments.

Please note that PBT and ABS have different tooling (most notably I doubt there's any tooling for spacebars), so we would have to make a layout and ask SP what they can and can't do.

Also if it's dye sub'd I demand full ISO support.

F u r u y á

29 Apr 2013, 07:48

Hi matt3o. Thank you very much for proposing yourself to organize it. I would propose myself to take care of sorting and shipping if I was not at Brazil (customs holds imported good for months and taxes the hell out of it).

Regarding the space bar, I prefer the bended PBT over the straight ABS (because it's still PBT and we're guaranteed that the color will perfectly match the rest), but I don't know if others think the same way.

I have some sets of PBT (DCS) with slightly bended spacebar and it's not so easy to notice it, unless you consciously try it or look the keyboard at 0° angle (my convention: top view = 90º). And if we were to be worried with that issue, maybe we should reject Right Shift as well, because it is slightly bended too.

dr-dinosaur

29 Apr 2013, 13:49

I think I might follow this group buy.

I take it DSA flat profile keys? How are they to type on?

graboy

30 Apr 2013, 04:53

Interested in blank white on grey!

damorgue

26 Jun 2013, 09:06

damorgue wrote:Can they do them in PBT if they are blank? Are those windowed caps in DSA profile?
I never got an answer on the windowed caps. I believe I see one in the images in OP. Are they from SP?

mintberryminuscrunch

26 Jun 2013, 16:24

damorgue wrote:
damorgue wrote:Can they do them in PBT if they are blank? Are those windowed caps in DSA profile?
I never got an answer on the windowed caps. I believe I see one in the images in OP. Are they from SP?
Yes sp, windowed, pbt blank or dyesubbed etc.

Return to “Group buys”