The 7 last Pokers

mSSM

19 Apr 2011, 17:24

Since I did not have a PayPal Account before, I have just now registered one. PayPal still awaits confirmation of my Bank Account, so that might take 2 to 4 days (as they claim). I hope that thereafter I can quickly transfer the payment to you.

If that takes too long, I would second keymonger and ask you to email me your details as well. Alternatively I can suggest we meet somewhere in between Heidelberg and Dortmund and I hand the money over to you cold-war style, preferably on a bridge. :-D (does Giessen have a bride?!)

sixty
Gasbag Guru

19 Apr 2011, 17:31

If you guys cannot arrange PayPal in time, you can just pay by bank. No worries. I'll send you the details later today or tomorrow.

mSSM

19 Apr 2011, 17:41

I have payed by PayPal!

PayPal accepts "GiroPay", at least for German customers. The money should show on your account now. :-)

PS: Also, since you have mentioned to declare the shipment as "Gift": this option is not available on the German PayPal interface. I have searched for this a bit and found something online stating that a payment declared as "Dienstleistung" does not come with any surcharges. I hope that this is the same on your side!

Klopsch

19 Apr 2011, 21:49

Just saw that I´m too late :(
Will there be a new order? I would kill for one of those.. :/
Spoiler:
Are there still some around? I noticed the keyboard just a couple of days ago.
I would take one with red/blue switches. Maybe brown ones. Depends on what you still have.

nebiki

22 Apr 2011, 06:19

sixty, if you happen to have any left at some point, throw a pm at me, please. i'm from bochum and could pick it up quite easily. i'm interested in reds/browns.

Krymzon

22 Apr 2011, 06:34

I seems I've registered a bit too late. If a brown one becomes available, I'd be very happy to quickly send the money.
[e] I could probably also take a blue one

crowstar

23 Apr 2011, 12:27

so are all of them gone now?

runeazn

23 Apr 2011, 12:35

i think so..

Return to “Group buys”