14 Mar 2011, 18:19

Ooh..I'm still betting on Unicomp!

xbb

17 Mar 2011, 15:42

There will be more? Missed this :(

sixty
Gasbag Guru

17 Mar 2011, 15:52

May or may not be able to get an extra, but going by the popularity of these keys, I don't expect many to be leftover.\
It will be literally impossible to have the exact same keys made in the future, since SP ran out of blue plastic from this order.

Future order would have to use another blue.

DanGWanG

17 Mar 2011, 18:46

Is it possible to upgrade to the Rebel RGB OTD Extra set?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

17 Mar 2011, 18:46

Yeah, thats fine!

duq

17 Mar 2011, 21:56

Hey Sixty,

I sent you a PM but never got a response. I was interested in the full RGB set with the extras and noticed im only up for the extra keys.

Did we max on the order? If so I don't mind, just wanted to know.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

17 Mar 2011, 21:57

I forgot to add you to the main list. The extra key list that indicates that the person will also get the extras as an addon to the normal ones. So in any case, you will receive all keys.

duq

17 Mar 2011, 22:08

Thanks Sixty!

YetAnotherDeveloper

18 Mar 2011, 15:15

If there is any room left on this one count me in.

DanGWanG

18 Mar 2011, 18:33

sixty wrote:Yeah, thats fine!
Thank you :mrgreen:

xis

19 Mar 2011, 00:14

is it too late to join in?

and how would shipping to australia cost?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

19 Mar 2011, 19:07

In theory it is too late to join, but I don't know how many sets will be spare at the end. We did order a few extras, in case SP (or us) screws up somewhere.

Versus

22 Mar 2011, 02:11

Pls put me on the waiting list for 2 sets of the deskthority extra if you end up with leftover sets. Thank you.

Crazy9000

22 Mar 2011, 03:40

sixty wrote:May or may not be able to get an extra, but going by the popularity of these keys, I don't expect many to be leftover.\
It will be literally impossible to have the exact same keys made in the future, since SP ran out of blue plastic from this order.

Future order would have to use another blue.
SP can't be bothered to order new plastic? Their supplier doesn't make that shade of blue anymore? Seems odd either way.

dracaXL

22 Mar 2011, 08:04

Put me on the waiting list for 1 Deskthority set if there are any left! :(
Sad I didn't see this earlier!

Versus

29 Mar 2011, 02:21

any updates sixty? I would really like my keyboard to look like a traffic light.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

29 Mar 2011, 09:51

I will not know with what we end up before production finished and the Korean distribution starts.

vhaarr

24 Apr 2011, 22:36

I can't believe I missed this thread; I posted in http://deskthority.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=525 10 days ago about the possibility of joining in, but I guess that was way too late :D

I know you said the blue color will be different but please note me down for a set or two in the next run if there ever is one :) Or if you get a spare one here - I know the chances are slim to nil, but just in case.

Return to “Group buys”