TEENSY 2.0 GROUP BUY ROUND 2

LechnerDE

10 Feb 2014, 15:47

Thanks for the update!

I just placed my order. Will jdcarpe forward you my information so you can invoice me?

Muirium
µ

10 Feb 2014, 15:55

Shouldn't be too complicated. All I need is a list of who ordered what, and I can get in touch with them myself if necessary. (I'm a veteran from Tinnie's Kishsaver sale. I didn't even know which forum people were on but it worked out in the end!)

Seeing as this is a new page…

Okay, I got quotes:

£1 shipping for the UK, and £3 shipping for everyone else in Europe, including Ireland and even Russia. Whatever customs we pay just gets split per Teensy.

I'll also point out that I'm fine taking Euros in PayPal if any of you prefer. But we'll do all that once they're ordered and get over here.

jdcarpe

10 Feb 2014, 16:20

Thanks for the quick payments, so far!

FYI, I will be marking these as "shipped" with Paypal, but obviously I don't even have the Teensys in hand yet. Once I receive all payments, I will order the Teensys from PJRC. When I receive them, I will begin shipping them out, and I will update the OP with a tracking number next to your name.

If you haven't paid yet, you are not in trouble. The payment deadline is still 21 February. But if I happen to receive all payments before then, I will place the order sooner.

khaine1711

10 Feb 2014, 18:10

Paid :D.

Now I just need to find two spare Model F barrels and spring :)

Muirium
µ

10 Feb 2014, 18:29

Sounds like something sneaky…

scottc

10 Feb 2014, 21:54

Perfect, thanks a lot jdcarpe and Muirium! Just paid.

firewolk

11 Feb 2014, 12:16

Paid.

jdcarpe

11 Feb 2014, 23:24

If anyone who is planning on making a Kishsaver converter using a Teensy++ 2.0 would like to order or add one or more to their order, even U.S. orders, please do so now. If you already have an existing order, you can PM me to add it to your order.

QWERTim

12 Feb 2014, 16:18

I don't normally participate in these, so I'm not sure what needs to happen next? Who do I pay? (apologies for newbieness)

Muirium
µ

12 Feb 2014, 16:28

If you've submitted the form, Jdcarpe will invoice you via PayPal.

jdcarpe

13 Feb 2014, 03:09

QWERTim, I sent all invoices out on Sunday to the email address I had for you from filling out the form. If you need me to resend the invoice, or send it to a different email address, please let me know. Invoices were sent by Paypal. Thanks! :)

QWERTim

13 Feb 2014, 11:40

jdcarpe wrote:QWERTim, I sent all invoices out on Sunday to the email address I had for you from filling out the form. If you need me to resend the invoice, or send it to a different email address, please let me know. Invoices were sent by Paypal. Thanks! :)
Roger that - found it in my spam bin :D All paid.

Vierax

13 Feb 2014, 16:59

I just paid but I'm still waiting PP who's speculating in market before two days :evil: Moreover they cancelled the quick transfer from my last payment (completing the money from my account) which gives me a negative sold but it's OK since the waited deposit is sufficient for both invoices.
It must be simpler if I'll add my new VISA card but I'm stubborn :D

Muirium
µ

14 Feb 2014, 19:17

Paid, finally. (Waited on some USDs showing up in my PP.) Europe awaits its Teensies!

Vierax

17 Feb 2014, 04:00

I just mailed PP because they have to manually cancel this stupid automatic bank transfer for the bill since the previous transfer was credited… Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope they will fix that quickly.

theGagne

18 Feb 2014, 03:57

paid

Vierax

19 Feb 2014, 19:58

Stupid Paypal didn't fix this nonsense and did the bank transfer : in fact I had to take a part of the previous transfer to refuel my bank account (I'm actually in negative credit because of that :evil:) So the money is in PP's hands but in the few days pending.
My apologies to all of you, if I waited 48 hour for the previous transfer to be in my account before paying the bill, this waiting shit won't happen.

jdcarpe

19 Feb 2014, 20:26

Vierax wrote:Stupid Paypal didn't fix this nonsense and did the bank transfer : in fact I had to take a part of the previous transfer to refuel my bank account (I'm actually in negative credit because of that :evil:) So the money is in PP's hands but in the few days pending.
My apologies to all of you, if I waited 48 hour for the previous transfer to be in my account before paying the bill, this waiting shit won't happen.
Vierax,

Don't worry too much about it. I have enough to cover you while you get it sorted. I will be placing the order on Friday, regardless. You aren't holding anything up.

Muirium
µ

19 Feb 2014, 20:31

Hurrah!

Vierax

19 Feb 2014, 20:59

Thanks JD :) I'm glad that my mistake doesn't disturb the schedule.

nourathar

19 Feb 2014, 22:34

paid!

maxmalkav
dye hard

20 Feb 2014, 00:15

Joining last minute ;) I would like to receive my order by EU proxy too.

jdcarpe

21 Feb 2014, 15:23

Last day! If you want to place a late order, get it in and paid quickly! :D

7bit

21 Feb 2014, 15:58

Is there a EU proxy?
:?

Muirium
µ

21 Feb 2014, 16:06

Yes. Me. The tables are turned! What would you like from my store? Tell my bot all about it, in the appropriate syntax. :roll:

7bit

21 Feb 2014, 16:40

TEENSY20 4
TEENSYPP 4
7bit@localhost
ADDRESS
ship 2 Muirium
:oops:

jdcarpe

21 Feb 2014, 17:25

7bit wrote:TEENSY20 4
TEENSYPP 4
7bit@localhost
ADDRESS
ship 2 Muirium
:oops:

Works for me. You can just credit my R5 order for $56 for the 4 Teensy and pay Muirium for shipping. :geek:

Muirium
µ

21 Feb 2014, 19:17

Yes, that's the way. (He actually wants 4 Teensies + 4 Teensies++ though, so >$56.) I'll handle the shipping when they get here. I've already paid for the transatlantic part.

Muirium
µ

28 Feb 2014, 13:04

Any news?

damorgue

28 Feb 2014, 13:47

Muirium wrote:Any news?
I am guessing that once the order is placed it will take a few days to jdcarpe, then a week from jdcarpe to you, and then a few days for you to arrange shipping, get quotes, get paid etc, and another few days for them to get to people in EU.

Is it a reasonable estimation that EU folks will get them in about 3 weeks?

Edit: Not as much an answer to Murium's question as me thinking out loud.

Return to “Group buys”