Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

wlhlm
~

27 Jul 2015, 02:22

Placed my first 7bit keycap order.

All in on that CREAM ;)

romevi

27 Jul 2015, 07:34

wlhlm wrote: Placed my first 7bit keycap order.

All in on that CREAM ;)
Me too! Just went with the basic HoneyB scheme, along with some red modifiers for accents.

For some reason I thought the GB was gonna be extended, or else I would've ordered the Space Cadet set as well. And maybe some other modifier colors.
Either way, I'm pretty excited as these will be my first spherical caps. I have a Smith-Corona typewriter that has somewhat similar caps, so I kind of know what they'll feel like, but I'm interested in how they'll be on a keyboard with more keys.

Halvar

27 Jul 2015, 08:03

Nice! I see some space cadet in your future.

romevi

27 Jul 2015, 08:14

Halvar wrote:Nice! I see some space cadet in your future.
Stop playing with my emotions!

Halvar

27 Jul 2015, 08:21

I'm not, the tricky botmaster is.

7bit

27 Jul 2015, 09:29

Your package will ship today, if not tomorrow ...
:-)

usopia

27 Jul 2015, 10:54

...and mine? Tomorrow, if not today?
;)

sqapy

27 Jul 2015, 10:56

Hello everyone!
Need your help.
Just placed an order and got the invoice to pay using google wallet, should i just transfer money via google wallet and that will be it?
Thank you in advance!

EDIT, just sent the money, now off to the waiting period...
Last edited by sqapy on 27 Jul 2015, 11:18, edited 1 time in total.

Ichigo87

27 Jul 2015, 11:14

facetsesame wrote: Incredible deal on G/ALPHA1/RED there!

Nice Ichigo87! I found 5 and was a bit excited.
Spoiler:
Round5_facet_1of1.jpg
Thank you! I try not to be too excited even if i have a nice cream & violett numpad in my mind...

romevi

27 Jul 2015, 15:31

Just got my invoice. A couple of questions:
The invoice states that the full payment is due by 7/31, yet the bot here states only half is due. I should be fine paying half, yes?
And how do I pay by PayPal? It says order the PayPal kit, but I don't see that option.

Thanks! Sorry; this is my first 7bit order.

scottc

27 Jul 2015, 15:32

To pay by PayPal, just send PAYPAL to the bot. Not sure about payment, sorry!

romevi

27 Jul 2015, 15:39

scottc wrote:To pay by PayPal, just send PAYPAL to the bot. Not sure about payment, sorry!
Just that in a PM? Nothing else?

Halvar

27 Jul 2015, 15:51

romevi wrote: Just got my invoice. A couple of questions:
The invoice states that the full payment is due by 7/31, yet the bot here states only half is due. I should be fine paying half, yes?
Yes. However, don't forget to follow what 7bit says on this thread so you don't miss the moment when you have to pay the second half.
And how do I pay by PayPal? It says order the PayPal kit, but I don't see that option.
If you send a new PM with just the word PAYPAL in the body to 7bot you get a new invoice that also has payment instructions for Paypal.

romevi

27 Jul 2015, 16:01

Halvar wrote:
romevi wrote: Just got my invoice. A couple of questions:
Yes. However, don't forget to follow what 7bit says on this thread so you don't miss the moment when you have to pay the second half.
If you send a new PM with just the word PAYPAL in the body to 7bot you get a new invoice that also has payment instructions for Paypal.
Excellent. Cheers! I submitted the new PM with just "PAYPAL," so hopefully 7bot/bit responds so I can dump this 50% down payment! :?
Last edited by romevi on 27 Jul 2015, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.

justcallmecrash

27 Jul 2015, 16:25

Does anyone know if we can just put our R5 Leftovers items on our R5A order? Does it need to be a separate email? (If it makes any difference, I already have a leftovers order in place, yet to be packed)
Thanks.

7bit

27 Jul 2015, 16:57

Yes, I know.
:-)

The bot knows, too!
:o

Just send your order to 7bot and he will take care of it.
:cool:

helveticaman

27 Jul 2015, 17:12

Why are all the R5A shifts row 3? Do I have to order a base kit to get a row 4 shift?

Data

27 Jul 2015, 17:46

helveticaman wrote: Why are all the R5A shifts row 3? Do I have to order a base kit to get a row 4 shift?
SP doesn't yet have molds for Row 4 Shifts in the SA profile.

I honestly thought this was common knowledge at this point.

helveticaman

27 Jul 2015, 17:48

Data wrote: I honestly thought this was common knowledge at this point.
SNAP! :shock:

sqapy

27 Jul 2015, 17:49

Hi guys,
So I paid my invoice yesterday by Google wallet in full,
You sent evilcamels@gmail.com $76.00
Sent
$76.00 on Jul 27, 2015 2:14:26 AM PDT
Money will be deposited to evilcamels@gmail.com's Wallet Balance when this transaction is completed.
But got email requesting to pay 50% of the order.

Could anyone look please what's wrong with it, also I have ordered round 5 leftovers and R5a key caps, will I get my leftovers sent first?

Thank you in advance!

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

27 Jul 2015, 19:34

romevi wrote: Either way, I'm pretty excited as these will be my first spherical caps. I have a Smith-Corona typewriter that has somewhat similar caps, so I kind of know what they'll feel like, but I'm interested in how they'll be on a keyboard with more keys.
Do you have a pic of the Smith-Corona? I wonder if it's the same cap design that influenced rsbseb...
Ichigo87 wrote: Thank you! I try not to be too excited even if i have a nice cream & violett numpad in my mind...
The cream and violett looks really promising, and also add a lot more options - cream and grey, black and purple in particular are interesting.
sqapy wrote: Hi guys,
Sent
Money will be deposited to evilcamels@gmail.com's Wallet Balance when this transaction is completed.

Could anyone look please what's wrong with it, also I have ordered round 5 leftovers and R5a key caps, will I get my leftovers sent first?

Thank you in advance!
Hi! Payments are allocated manually, so the invoice status won't be updated instantly. Normally I'd give payments a week or so to show up. You've paid the payment collector, that's what counts!

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

27 Jul 2015, 19:39

Data wrote:
helveticaman wrote: Why are all the R5A shifts row 3? Do I have to order a base kit to get a row 4 shift?

It's a scratched record to me alright, but it is a weird quirk. I guess there's not much incentive for SP to make 'em while we all keep asking for row 3 shifts.

I'd ask about including a 1.25 shift in row 4 (which was proved in SA Retro does exist, but SP forgot about the tooling or something...), but that'd make things too confusing probably.

romevi

27 Jul 2015, 19:44

Here's a pic of the typewriter I have. Not my picture, but I have the exact same typewriter. It's a Smith-Corona Coronet Super 12.

sqapy

27 Jul 2015, 19:50

Spoiler:
facetsesame wrote:
romevi wrote: Either way, I'm pretty excited as these will be my first spherical caps. I have a Smith-Corona typewriter that has somewhat similar caps, so I kind of know what they'll feel like, but I'm interested in how they'll be on a keyboard with more keys.
Do you have a pic of the Smith-Corona? I wonder if it's the same cap design that influenced rsbseb...
Ichigo87 wrote: Thank you! I try not to be too excited even if i have a nice cream & violett numpad in my mind...
The cream and violett looks really promising, and also add a lot more options - cream and grey, black and purple in particular are interesting.
sqapy wrote: Hi guys,
Sent

Thank you in advance!
Hi! Payments are allocated manually, so the invoice status won't be updated instantly. Normally I'd give payments a week or so to show up. You've paid the payment collector, that's what counts![/quote]

Awesome, thank you for clarification, will be waiting then, ah one more question, my invoice is "R5 0616", does it mean it's an R5 order or R5a ?

Data

27 Jul 2015, 20:02

facetsesame wrote:
Data wrote:

It's a scratched record to me alright, but it is a weird quirk. I guess there's not much incentive for SP to make 'em while we all keep asking for row 3 shifts.

I'd ask about including a 1.25 shift in row 4 (which was proved in SA Retro does exist, but SP forgot about the tooling or something...), but that'd make things too confusing probably.
Yeah, I don't understand why SP continues to try pushing the cost of R4 molds onto group buys rather than accepting it as a business expense. I understand the molds are incredibly expensive but there is huge demand for them and they would make their investment back within the year if they would just bite the bullet.

Muirium
µ

27 Jul 2015, 20:05

They push because it works. Money: what's not to like?

7bit

27 Jul 2015, 21:15

G/BLANK100/RED
81 blank grab bag keys. 4 available.
Price: $25

Also available:
* G/BLANK/R1U100/RED (red blank (row 1) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R2U100/RED (red blank (row 2) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R3U100/RED (red blank (row 3) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R4U100/RED (red blank (row 4;same as row 2) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R3U100D/RED (red blank (row 3, deep dish) | $1)
* G/BLANK/R3U125/RED (red blank (row 3) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R1U150/RED (red blank (row 1) | $1)
* G/BLANK/R2U150/RED (red blank (row 2) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R3U150/RED (red blank (row 3) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R3U175/RED (red blank (row 3) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R3U175S/RED (red blank (row 3;stepped) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R1U200/RED (red blank (row 1) | $2)
* G/BLANK/R2U200/RED (red blank (row 2) | $2)
* G/BLANK/R3U225/RED (red blank (row 3) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R3U275/RED (red blank (row 3)(notperfect) | $0.5)

HONEY/NUMROW/RED/E
Price: $12

sqapy

27 Jul 2015, 21:28

7bit wrote: Image
G/BLANK100/RED
81 blank grab bag keys. 4 available.
Price: $25

Also available:
* G/BLANK/R1U100/RED (red blank (row 1) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R2U100/RED (red blank (row 2) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R3U100/RED (red blank (row 3) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R4U100/RED (red blank (row 4;same as row 2) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R3U100D/RED (red blank (row 3, deep dish) | $1)
* G/BLANK/R3U125/RED (red blank (row 3) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R1U150/RED (red blank (row 1) | $1)
* G/BLANK/R2U150/RED (red blank (row 2) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R3U150/RED (red blank (row 3) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R3U175/RED (red blank (row 3) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R3U175S/RED (red blank (row 3;stepped) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R1U200/RED (red blank (row 1) | $2)
* G/BLANK/R2U200/RED (red blank (row 2) | $2)
* G/BLANK/R3U225/RED (red blank (row 3) | $0.5)
* G/BLANK/R3U275/RED (red blank (row 3)(notperfect) | $0.5)

HONEY/NUMROW/RED/E
Price: $12
whoa! i came to this GB with a thought that i will spend no more than $50, but already went over $70, and now gonna get this one.

Thank you.

7bit

27 Jul 2015, 21:39

Code: Select all

Subject: ok

HONEYB/R1U100/RED 0
HONEYB/R2U100/RED 0
HONEYB/R3U100/RED 0

G/BLANK/R1U100/RED 2
G/BLANK/R2U100/RED 2
G/BLANK/R3U100/RED 4
:shock: :cry:

nowai

27 Jul 2015, 21:43

sorry, the whole group buy is killing my wallet so i have to cheap out :(
if my leftovers/cherrymx order is already packed i'll undo this change
(I didn't knew anyone was reading 7bots pms)

edit: here you go (meany!!) :twisted:
Last edited by nowai on 27 Jul 2015, 23:13, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Group buys”