GMK's New Cherry Logo keycaps, Proxy [Closed]

JorisBoers

06 Feb 2016, 21:06

Update 2:

Today I have gotten the tracking info, doesn't say it is shipped yet so I will update you guys when I know more!

Update:

The keys are being packed atm and should be able to get sent out very soon to me so I will update when they arrive or are confirmed sent :)

http://i.imgur.com/rv0GLed.png

http://i.imgur.com/0j1eYMe.png

=============================================

Hello everyone,

I am the proxy for GMK's New Cherry Logo keycaps, so to save you some dollars on shipping or potential customs charge I am happy to assist you on that with being a proxy for all you fine EU folks (since a lot of EU clackers are here, if you are not in the EU you can also buy them directly from the GB leader: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=79230.0):D

This is a groupbuy for GMK's New Cherry Logo keycaps pack of 6 keys7 keys!

New Cherry Logo keycaps pack render
http://i.imgur.com/8QrPo1e.png

Pics of the actual caps
http://imgur.com/a/HqpZl

From left to right: WoB, Dolch mod, Skidata, GMK Red Alert, Olivetti, Black on Beige

Pricing:
1 set = USD$16 + PP fees

Shipping:
USD$5 flat rate without tracking for up to 2 sets.
There might be additional charge if your order is more than 2 sets. (Shouldn't be more than 2$ for another set)

12 ordered so far.

How to order:

Order Form - Won't be taking orders now

Delivery:
Estimated around April or May.

Additional notes:
- If we hit 60 orders the price drops by $1,50
- Any questions please PM or comment and I will try my best to get back at you ;)
- Any issue's with the post please call me out for it since I want to do my absolute best for you guys!
- the price drop is because of the import tax I may get if there are more than 60 packs are orderd.

People that orderd so far:
- LeandreN
- TalkingTree (geekhack)
- Wodan
- Frizer
- rddm
- Macharius
- LechnerDE

Invoices have been send out - The form will close in 12 hours so if you where waiting on jumping on this then you should do so now ;)

People that have paid so far:
- TalkingTree (geekhack)
- Wodan
- Macharius
- rddm
- Frizer
- LechnerDE

I forgot to add shipping to the original invoices, sorry for the inconvenience. I sent out an invoice for the shipping alone now or if there wasn't paid yet then I edited the amount needed to be paid. Sorry for this.
Last edited by JorisBoers on 25 May 2016, 14:58, edited 19 times in total.

LeandreN

06 Feb 2016, 21:08

Well I will order some, hopefully no skam.

JorisBoers

06 Feb 2016, 21:09

LeandreN wrote: Well I will order some, hopefully no skam.
:oops:

kbdfr
The Tiproman

07 Feb 2016, 08:47

I wonder whether Cherry really authorized use of their corporate logo.

kokokoy

07 Feb 2016, 11:59

kbdfr wrote: I wonder whether Cherry really authorized use of their corporate logo.
I saw on another thread that gmk need it prior to those keys being produced same as custom legends.

JorisBoers

07 Feb 2016, 12:40

kbdfr wrote: I wonder whether Cherry really authorized use of their corporate logo.
Yes it is authorized by zf corp. :D

Edit, this is not affiliated in any way with Cherry China.
Last edited by JorisBoers on 07 Feb 2016, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.

scottc

07 Feb 2016, 12:51

Seems nice, but I probably won't spend $25 on a set of 7 escape replacements with all the other things I have on the go currently, like UKKeycaps' colourful escape run. Looks good though. If anyone doesn't want one of theirs, preferably the red or blue on beige, let me know. :)

Halvar

07 Feb 2016, 13:32

JorisBoers wrote: =============================================
I am the proxy for GMK's New Cherry Logo keycaps, so to save you some dollars on shipping or potential customs charge I am happy to assist you on that with being a proxy :D
I understand you're proxying for this group buy

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=79230.100

which in itself seems to be part of a bigger Asian GB somewhere... ?

Could you tell us a bit more? These are nice keycaps, and I'm inclined to buy a set, but I don't know you, and in the GB thread on GH it say that there's an upper limit of 150 sets and the GB will be over as soon as the 150 sets have been reached.

JorisBoers

07 Feb 2016, 14:27

Halvar wrote:
JorisBoers wrote: =============================================
I am the proxy for GMK's New Cherry Logo keycaps, so to save you some dollars on shipping or potential customs charge I am happy to assist you on that with being a proxy :D
I understand you're proxying for this group buy

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=79230.100

which in itself seems to be part of a bigger Asian GB somewhere... ?

Could you tell us a bit more? These are nice keycaps, and I'm inclined to buy a set, but I don't know you, and in the GB thread on GH it say that there's an upper limit of 150 sets and the GB will be over as soon as the 150 sets have been reached.

The GeekHack GB is the main GB, not from another GB from Asia.

150 is the limit for each forum, so GH has 150 and DT has 150 and after the GB they will put it on sale as a vendor but the price will be higher. The keycaps are Doubleshot from (Thick) ABS.

About me, I haven't been really active over here but on reddit I have. Here is a link to my reddit account: https://www.reddit.com/user/JorisBoers/
I have 30 confirmed trades on that account and I got a couple of Heatware reviews (about three or so) I hope this gives you enough fait in my legitimacy. If not then how can I prove to be legitimate for you(and other users)?

sorry for taking a bit longer with the reply I needed to double check my answers so I wasn't selling you BS

If you need more info please ask I will be happy to answer those :D

JorisBoers

07 Feb 2016, 14:30

scottc wrote: Seems nice, but I probably won't spend $25 on a set of 7 escape replacements with all the other things I have on the go currently, like UKKeycaps' colourful escape run. Looks good though. If anyone doesn't want one of theirs, preferably the red or blue on beige, let me know. :)
I see, let's hope somebody wants to sell one of those to you then ;)

Cheers

s1mone

08 Feb 2016, 14:16

;)

Frizer

16 Feb 2016, 17:35

How is this going? The GH buy is closing in on 150.

rddm

16 Feb 2016, 18:21

BOught 2!

JorisBoers

16 Feb 2016, 20:21

Frizer wrote: How is this going? The GH buy is closing in on 150.
Well, this is independent from that. At least the available quantity. I still got some sets to sell, it isn't really busy but there is definitely some intrest :)
rddm wrote: BOught 2!
I saw, thanks :D

I hope you will enjoy them!

macharius

17 Feb 2016, 14:59

Joined for 1 set.

Thanks!

ramnes
ПБТ НАВСЕГДА

17 Feb 2016, 15:16

Sorry for being dumb, but what is row 1? Is it Cherry row A, B or F?

Halvar

17 Feb 2016, 19:09

Good question, I'm pretty sure its E, but this should be answered by the OP.

Some GMK mockups to prove my point:

http://i.imgur.com/r0ULeu5.png

http://i.imgur.com/RGGi74j.png

JorisBoers

17 Feb 2016, 21:46

macharius wrote: Joined for 1 set.

Thanks!
Awesome, hope you will like them :)
ramnes wrote: Sorry for being dumb, but what is row 1? Is it Cherry row A, B or F?

No question is dumb, it is only dumb if you don't ask the question ;)

It would be Cherry row F
Hope that is enough info for you if you want more then you can just ask more questions.
- Sorry I was misinformed, it would be Row E.
Cheers
Last edited by JorisBoers on 18 Feb 2016, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

Rimrul

17 Feb 2016, 22:01

JorisBoers wrote:
ramnes wrote: Sorry for being dumb, but what is row 1? Is it Cherry row A, B or F?

It would be Cherry row F
Hope that is enough info for you if you want more then you can just ask more questions.

Cheers
Are you sure? AFAIK GMK Row 1 equals Cherry Row E and GMK Row 0 equals Cherry Row F.
Last edited by Rimrul on 17 Feb 2016, 22:03, edited 2 times in total.

photekq
Cherry Picker

17 Feb 2016, 22:01

JorisBoers wrote: It would be Cherry row F

Cheers
It would be Cherry row E, not F. F is R0 :)

Halvar

17 Feb 2016, 23:10

Exactly.
worlds-number-0-programmer.jpg
worlds-number-0-programmer.jpg (73.3 KiB) Viewed 11681 times

JorisBoers

18 Feb 2016, 00:39

Rimrul wrote:
JorisBoers wrote:

It would be Cherry row F

Cheers
Are you sure? AFAIK GMK Row 1 equals Cherry Row E and GMK Row 0 equals Cherry Row F.

Seems like you are right, sorry for my incorrect info. I will change my other reply.

Thanks for telling me!
photekq wrote:
JorisBoers wrote: It would be Cherry row F

Cheers
It would be Cherry row E, not F. F is R0 :)
Like the other guy/gal, you seem to be right about that. Sorry for my misinformation I will fix my later reply.

Thanks!
Halvar wrote: Exactly.
worlds-number-0-programmer.jpg
I didn't saw your post so I totally overlooked it but you are correct. Sorry for my bad info.

Thanks for helping me answer that question correctly!

macharius

19 Feb 2016, 08:56

Hello, can you confirm my order :?:

Thank you :!:

ReleaseCandidate

19 Feb 2016, 09:29

JorisBoers wrote: Yes it is authorized by zf corp.
Btw. since 1st of January Cherry (computer peripherals) isn't part of the automotive company any more.

JorisBoers

19 Feb 2016, 19:38

macharius wrote: Hello, can you confirm my order :?:

Thank you :!:

It is in the OP, sorry for not including it in the first place :)

JorisBoers

19 Feb 2016, 21:49

ReleaseCandidate wrote:
JorisBoers wrote: Yes it is authorized by zf corp.
Btw. since 1st of January Cherry (computer peripherals) isn't part of the automotive company any more.
Yes, Cherry is an independent company but still linked to ZF so basically it is authorized by Cherry which is an independent company working under ZF corp.

That is what I understand from it, pretty complicated tbh

LechnerDE

23 Feb 2016, 16:09

Did I miss my invoice or haven't you sent one yet?

JorisBoers

23 Feb 2016, 21:01

LechnerDE wrote: Did I miss my invoice or haven't you sent one yet?
Haven't send it out yet going to do in a couple of hours. So it will just take a bit :)

Frizer

23 Feb 2016, 23:44

Got the invoice, paid.

Hope this one goes smoothly for you!

JorisBoers

23 Feb 2016, 23:47

Frizer wrote: Got the invoice, paid.

Hope this one goes smoothly for you!
Just saw it.

It should, there are only 7 orders so there isn't much room for mixing it up ;) I will keep you updated when there is anything to update about :)

Return to “Group buys”