Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

zslane

11 Feb 2016, 19:21

Odd. I have a ~` key on all my boards, but nowhere do I have a "prime" symbol, unless you count the apostrophe which often serves as one outside of the typesetting world. I'm fairly certain that TILDEPRIME should have been called TILDEGRAVE. And here I thought 7bit was all about precision and accuracy...

scottc

11 Feb 2016, 19:25

zslane

12 Feb 2016, 01:04

I thought that ~, `, and ^ came from the world of diacriticals, not the world of math.

Muirium
µ

12 Feb 2016, 02:12

So do I. And we're right!
Unicode's ASCII definition of Grave.png
Unicode's ASCII definition of Grave.png (201.29 KiB) Viewed 7250 times
http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0000.pdf

mashby

12 Feb 2016, 21:19

The following payments have been received for this group buy: WNovizar, padath, Ywg, ipreferpie, Gray Jian, s0b, priyadi, untyped, profanu429, segacontroller, Flugvergnugen, mantlepro, lyubox

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
Either ask in this thread, or PM 7bit.

Parjánya

12 Feb 2016, 23:29

what about me? :-o

little yi

14 Feb 2016, 15:32

Hello,Very white to bother you, take the liberty of asking a figure of the kits you have the goods there, I like it very much, and looking for a long time also can not find.If you have, if you can trade it? If you do not, then I will have a little regret, but also can bear.Thank you very much.
Attachments
HONEY_GH_RED.png
HONEY_GH_RED.png (5.38 KiB) Viewed 6987 times
5858.PNG
5858.PNG (126.38 KiB) Viewed 6993 times
480px-HONEYB_RETURN225_RED.png
480px-HONEYB_RETURN225_RED.png (15.54 KiB) Viewed 6993 times

mrbill

16 Feb 2016, 23:49

Any rough estimate on when R5 leftovers (if requested to ship separately) will go out?

mecano

18 Feb 2016, 12:09

mrbill wrote: Any rough estimate on when R5 leftovers (if requested to ship separately) will go out?
Willing to know as well ;)

ach

18 Feb 2016, 14:59

Hi 7bit,

I was wondering if you could send me the status of my order #0636. It was apparently returned to you, and I paid the re-shipment cost on January 12th. Just wondering if it had been re-shipped?

Thanks,

pcaro

18 Feb 2016, 16:28

Hi @7bit,

Can you send me the status of my order #0380? I ordered some more Round5 leftovers on January 10th and paied them but I didn't get 7bot response with payment received.

Thanks

mufonix

19 Feb 2016, 02:00

Does an actual person read messages to 7bot? There's a problem with my order and it doesn't seem to be corrected in the email message I received back.

McPwned

19 Feb 2016, 03:54

mufonix wrote: Does an actual person read messages to 7bot?
Nope. 7bit runs a script manually, and it parses any messages sent to 7bot.

mufonix

19 Feb 2016, 15:20

Is there an actual human I can reach out to? My order is completely screwed up and I either need a refund or for it to be fixed, which I can't seem to do through the bot.

profanu429

19 Feb 2016, 16:56

You can PM 7bit about the order probably! He got back to me pretty quick a week ago when I PMed him.

mufonix

19 Feb 2016, 18:00

profanu429 wrote: You can PM 7bit about the order probably! He got back to me pretty quick a week ago when I PMed him.
Good call. Thanks!

7bit

22 Feb 2016, 11:56

Kits of the day:
HONEYB/SHIFT125/BLACK
price: $3

HONEYB/NUMNUM/GREY
price: $21

HONEYB/FUNCTION/BLUE
price: $39

HONEYB/MODSYM150/R3/VIOLETT
price: $9

HONEYB/UK/WHITE

HONEYB/WEBWIT150/BLUE
price: $7

HONEYB/MODBASE100/BLACK

HONEYB/MODBASE/CADET
price: $69

:ugeek:

82d28a

22 Feb 2016, 17:19

After I paid invoice, can I use the same order method to add to order? and will I get separate invoice? I mainly want to add tracking on shipping and possible few more keys.

Thanks!

caligo

22 Feb 2016, 19:36

82d28a wrote: After I paid invoice, can I use the same order method to add to order? and will I get separate invoice? I mainly want to add tracking on shipping and possible few more keys.

Thanks!
Yes, pretty much. You'll get a new invoice telling you what you owe. You'll pay it, and then some prices will go down – leaving you with more money to spend. You'll spend it on more caps, too many of them, and end up having to pay even more money. It's a vicous cycle. :D

82d28a

22 Feb 2016, 19:42

caligo wrote:
82d28a wrote: After I paid invoice, can I use the same order method to add to order? and will I get separate invoice? I mainly want to add tracking on shipping and possible few more keys.

Thanks!
Yes, pretty much. You'll get a new invoice telling you what you owe. You'll pay it, and then some prices will go down – leaving you with more money to spend. You'll spend it on more caps, too many of them, and end up having to pay even more money. It's a vicous cycle. :D

Thank you for the help. I understand what you mean... vicious cycle.

Gray Jian

23 Feb 2016, 11:22

mashby wrote: The following payments have been received for this group buy: WNovizar, padath, Ywg, ipreferpie, Gray Jian, s0b, priyadi, untyped, profanu429, segacontroller, Flugvergnugen, mantlepro, lyubox

Has It Shipped?
If your payment came via PayPal, your invoice has been marked as shipped to keep them from locking up the PayPal account. Keep checking this thread for the actual ship date(s).

Additionally, note that the address on your Paypal notifications/notes are not necessarily the addresses 7bit will ship your order to, he ships to the address on your invoice.

Questions?
@mashby:
Hi, mashby, sorry to interupt you, but I just order more items, and obviously 7bit didn't recieve my payment information On Feb 8, 2016, could you please send it to him? So I can do the new payment. Thank you!!

mashby

23 Feb 2016, 21:19

Gray Jian wrote:
mashby wrote: The following payments have been received for this group buy: WNovizar, padath, Ywg, ipreferpie, Gray Jian, s0b, priyadi, untyped, profanu429, segacontroller, Flugvergnugen, mantlepro, lyubox

Has It Shipped?

Questions?
@mashby:
Hi, mashby, sorry to interupt you, but I just order more items, and obviously 7bit didn't recieve my payment information On Feb 8, 2016, could you please send it to him? So I can do the new payment. Thank you!!
I think I just found the reason why your payment hasn't posted. The error was mine. I'll get with 7bit on resolving it.

Parjánya

23 Feb 2016, 21:35

I've also made a payment on Feb 12 that hasn't show up thus far...

mashby

23 Feb 2016, 21:36

Parjánya wrote: I've also made a payment on Feb 12 that hasn't show up thus far...
I just e-mailed you confirmation this morning and your payment is being sent to 7bit/7bot in just a few minutes.

mashby

23 Feb 2016, 21:58

Sorry for the delay in getting the payments posted last week. I had to go out-of-town for a family medical issue and things were a bit hectic. Everyone is fine and I'm now back into the groove again. 8-)

The following payments have been received for this group buy: priyadi, Wet, Glod, rfja, priyadi, rfja, colibius, pebble

Note: You should have all received a confirmation e-mail from me this morning. If you don't see it please check your SPAM folder.

Has It Shipped?

Questions?

astonlau

24 Feb 2016, 04:01

Round 6 - Phase 1 (SA) completion 3/31. :o

chanlol

24 Feb 2016, 04:17

astonlau wrote: Round 6 - Phase 1 (SA) completion 3/31. :o
Yep. I saw the update on Pimpmykeyboard. God news!

Wodan
ISO Advocate

24 Feb 2016, 07:03

astonlau wrote: Round 6 - Phase 1 (SA) completion 3/31. :o
What's Phase 1 ? :)
Is this Round6.1 now ?

Wodan
ISO Advocate

24 Feb 2016, 18:51

I did some experiments sandblasting SA keycaps, giving them a less shiny finish:
Left: Sandblasted with fine grain
Center: Stock SA keycap
Right: Sandblasted with medium grain
Thought some of you might like it :)

need

24 Feb 2016, 22:24

Wodan wrote: I did some experiments sandblasting SA keycaps, giving them a less shiny finish:
Left: Sandblasted with fine grain
Center: Stock SA keycap
Right: Sandblasted with medium grain
Thought some of you might like it :)
I think someone might like it as well

Return to “Group buys”