Round 5 and Round 6 kits for sale!

Ail

31 Jan 2017, 23:03

Xxxxx Xxxxẍ, I need your invoice and username so I can process your payment you made to me last week. Please send me a PM.

Ail

31 Jan 2017, 23:08

Xxxxxx Xxxxxx, I need your invoice and username so I can process your payment you made to me today. Please send me a PM.

developstopfix

01 Feb 2017, 05:05

Placed my order. Hope I didn't screw it up (I probably did)

7bit

01 Feb 2017, 11:46

The whole thing is scrwed up so much, you can't add any damage to it.
:evilgeek:

7bit

01 Feb 2017, 11:47

Ail wrote: Xxxxx Xxxxx, I need your invoice and username so I can process your payment you made to me today. Please send me a PM.
Please pm me and ask those questions me and please don't post clear names in the forum!
:mad:

Without those 2 payments:
still $6256.05 missing ($223 per day needed until end of February).
:roll:

7bit

01 Feb 2017, 13:15

I've cleared some unpaid orders ...
:-)

beamingrobot

01 Feb 2017, 14:17

I've sent you a reply regarding my order 7bit, once that clears I think I'll order stuff from Phase 2 :D

meanderingthalweg

01 Feb 2017, 14:46

Hey 7bit... Most of my order arrived, but I'm missing a few kits. Is there another (untracked) package on the way containing the other kits? INVOICE #0871

vinnycordeiro

01 Feb 2017, 14:52

meanderingthalweg wrote: Hey 7bit... Most of my order arrived, but I'm missing a few kits. Is there another (untracked) package on the way containing the other kits? INVOICE #0871
It's possible that the kits you are missing are from the phase 2, in which case you'll have to wait because they weren't produced yet.

meanderingthalweg

01 Feb 2017, 14:58

Thanks... I should have noted that the currently missing kits are from Round 5 and Round 6 Phase 1. I'm fully aware of the wait to be expected for Round 6 Phase 2.

7bit

01 Feb 2017, 15:41

@meanderingthalweg:
It is on its way for 2 days.
:cool:

nowai

01 Feb 2017, 16:31

Does anyone have one or two spare ; : keys in R3, SPH? I'd like to buy them. :)

7bit

01 Feb 2017, 16:47

I might have them. Regular keys or CADET-style?
:?

nowai

01 Feb 2017, 16:50

cadet would be great

vinnycordeiro

01 Feb 2017, 16:50

7bit wrote: I might have them. Regular keys or CADET-style?
:?
If you have the Cadet-style ;: keycap, I'll also want one.

7bit

01 Feb 2017, 17:00

I will look tomorrow ...

t8c

01 Feb 2017, 17:44

Would also like an extra blue delete cap if you have one. Hyper 7 funpad and numpad here we go :D

Menuhin

01 Feb 2017, 17:50

t8c wrote: Would also like an extra blue delete cap if you have one. Hyper 7 funpad and numpad here we go :D
I've been contemplating about the Hyper 7 Funpad for a long time. :oops:
It's not just like the normal terminal keyboard F row on the left, it's quite unique and built for Hyper 7.
Still thinking where / how I'm going to put them on if I get them as I have no plan to get Hyper 7. :oops:

phinix

01 Feb 2017, 18:16

I paid my invoice (#0976) yesterday, report email still saying unpaid:(

Menuhin

01 Feb 2017, 18:19

phinix wrote: I paid my invoice (#0976) yesterday, report email still saying unpaid:(
It depends on your money collector, it usually updates once per week.
So far all calculation has been correct for me and I paid more than I should have paid... :oops:

Ail

01 Feb 2017, 18:22

7bit wrote:
Ail wrote: Xxxxx Xxxxx, I need your invoice and username so I can process your payment you made to me today. Please send me a PM.
Please pm me and ask those questions me and please don't post clear names in the forum!
:mad:

Without those 2 payments:
still $6256.05 missing ($223 per day needed until end of February).
:roll:
Yeah sorry about that, I tried just posting payment amounts no one responded. I hate to bug you, I know you are busy. I will PM next time.

phinix

01 Feb 2017, 18:24

Menuhin wrote:
phinix wrote: I paid my invoice (#0976) yesterday, report email still saying unpaid:(
It depends on your money collector, it usually updates once per week.
So far all calculation has been correct for me and I paid more than I should have paid... :oops:

Alrighty then, thanks.

zslane - can you please confirm my payment to 7bit, so he could post my wee caps to me this week? :mrgreen:
Pleeeeeeeeeease :D

zslane

01 Feb 2017, 19:08

Done.

t8c

01 Feb 2017, 19:42

Menuhin wrote:
t8c wrote: Would also like an extra blue delete cap if you have one. Hyper 7 funpad and numpad here we go :D
It's not just like the normal terminal keyboard F row on the left, it's quite unique and built for Hyper 7.
Still thinking where / how I'm going to put them on if I get them as I have no plan to get Hyper 7. :oops:
Buy a tipro 32 keypad!

Menuhin

01 Feb 2017, 20:08

t8c wrote:
Menuhin wrote:
Buy a tipro 32 keypad!

That will be great if I can find a source with reasonably priced Tipro-32.
My Tipro-128 costed me more or less like the Tipros during the Tipro big sale in here.
They're great user-friendly keyboards indeed.

Ail

01 Feb 2017, 20:47

7bit wrote: I've cleared some unpaid orders ...
:-)
Did you update the r6 leftovers page? Interested to see what is available now.

phinix

01 Feb 2017, 21:01

zslane wrote: Done.
Sweet, thank you very much!

breh

01 Feb 2017, 23:26

Hello,
I am very grateful to have received my order. It looks great.
I do seem to be missing a few keys and I wanted to know if they're still waiting to ship or simply forgotten.

Do I message 7bit about this?

Thanks!

Sorry for potato quality image.
IMAG0254.jpg
IMAG0254.jpg (865.18 KiB) Viewed 5826 times

eddible

01 Feb 2017, 23:28

Yep just PM 7bit and he'll sort it. Your board looks great btw!

milk_stain

02 Feb 2017, 10:11

I am at a loss for words. After waiting an excruciating year and a half fo my order, it arrives at my home while I'm away at college. I have my brother ship it to me. The anticipation culminates into into its final form. "Out for delivery" the tracking says. I wait. It doesn't come. The next day I eagerly wait again. It doesn't come. It doesn't come. It doesn't come. The tracking still says "Out for Delivery". I contact the post office and they send me an email a few days later saying that they couldn't find it. It's never coming. Why must life be so cruel and unforgiving?

Return to “Group buys”