received my unsaver yesterday :shock:

andrewjoy

26 Apr 2017, 09:37

snoopy wrote: received my unsaver yesterday :shock:
Good news , hope you like it .

One day , one day i will get one .

kekstee

27 Apr 2017, 19:23

Hah, finally got it. Arrived Thursday already but was then stuck with a neighbour.
No luck with the AEK though, guess Salmons will have to do.

(At least I can type this on the SSK :))

duynguyenle

28 Apr 2017, 22:44

Payment sent! Sorry for the tardiness

andrewjoy

28 Apr 2017, 23:39

duynguyenle wrote: Payment sent! Sorry for the tardiness

Shipping will happen this weekend

Enjoy

pansku
Member of the Beam Spring cult

30 Apr 2017, 14:43

To those who have received theirs:

Was the shipment handled by a local organization in your countries or was it handled by Hermes? Nothing has happened to my package during the last 10 days :( I'm starting to wonder if this is a classic case of Posti losing a tracked package for a week or two before magically appearing in my local post office... If it is handled by them, the package doesn't appear in their tracker.

snoopy

30 Apr 2017, 14:50

Mine was handled by Hermes... but not very well...

kekstee

30 Apr 2017, 15:09

Hermes delivered it.
Their tracking lagged a full day, but not more. Note that the whole distance from first hub to destination depot doesn't seem to go into any more detail.

Shinryuu

02 May 2017, 21:38

pansku wrote: To those who have received theirs:

Was the shipment handled by a local organization in your countries or was it handled by Hermes? Nothing has happened to my package during the last 10 days :( I'm starting to wonder if this is a classic case of Posti losing a tracked package for a week or two before magically appearing in my local post office... If it is handled by them, the package doesn't appear in their tracker.
Mhh, I also wonder what's going on. According to a different tracking site it seems my package is at Germany or I have a wrong code for my package. I believe your package is handled by Hermes as well; also we both live in Finland.

pansku

02 May 2017, 22:36

Yea it seems like it is Hermes end to end. Something actually happened today :) Now the package is at INT HUB whatever that means. Took 12 days between that and the second last event in the tracker.

andrewjoy

03 May 2017, 18:08

I will be back on this in a day or so , needed a break for keyboards for a few days .

Shinryuu

06 May 2017, 21:15

Got my IBM M SSK yesterday; seems to be in a nice condition. I had to pickup this from local Posti so it wasn't far away to get. There are little dents on the left and right side of the board but that's minor :) I can't seem to get this to work via my PS/2 to USB controller. I need to get an another adapter asap. Is it normal that the plate moves with the caps if I grab on them and move my fingers or hand from left to right?

EDIT1. Tried this keyboard on two Windows computers and on one Linux PC as well. I can't seem to make this to work. I tried with an adapter together with SDL-PS2 cable and with original SDL-PS2 cable alone. I wonder what's the issue?

EDIT2. SDL PS2 cable seems to be OK I guess? At least multi meter shows some reaction.

EDIT3. I've tried this on two Windows 10 computers, one Windows 7 computer, on an old Windows 2000 laptop and on Arch Linux installation which is my main PC. elecplus confirmed this has been working on Windows XP installation before the shipment. I'm waiting for 5.5 nut driver to arrive so I can open this thing and inspect what's going on. I suspect that the SDL port or controller has been damaged during the shipping but I need to investigate this first before I jump in to random conclusions.

EDIT4. Opened this thing up and I can't seem to pinpoint anything at the moment. I also found out why plate keeps moving a bit; there was a broken support leg where you place the whole plate. Doesn't really matter. I need to make a separate thread for this. I'm out of ideas. I also wonder is it possible that this keyboard won't get enough power? I ordered orihalcon's SDL to USB cable with soarer's converter as well to see if it makes any difference.

duynguyenle

10 May 2017, 21:28

I don't think I've received anything yet. Has there been any updates recently?

Nuum

10 May 2017, 22:34

Shinryuu wrote: [...] I also wonder is it possible that this keyboard won't get enough power? I ordered orihalcon's SDL to USB cable with soarer's converter as well to see if it makes any difference.
Could be, I had that problem with an AT Model F some years ago but I can't really imagine a power problem with a Model M. In my case both a "blue cube" converter and a Soarer's converter helped.

andrewjoy

12 May 2017, 11:29

Hi all

Back from my little break from the keyboard world .

Ready to get going on the last part of this now , i want it done .

If you do not yet have your item please PM me , please also PM me if there is any other issue

duynguyenle

22 May 2017, 22:20

Hello andrew, I have not received my AEK yet, I'll send you a PM now

andrewjoy

22 May 2017, 23:58

will look into it in the morning

pansku

02 Jun 2017, 13:51

Wyse received today. All there is left on my part of this GB is to wait for us to figure out how to send the Autozone to its right owner..

andrewjoy

02 Jun 2017, 14:40

i will sort that out in the next day or so .

I also have One AEK left to send out

andrewjoy

07 Jun 2017, 16:47

PMs sent to people to confirm shipping for the final packages

pansku

07 Jun 2017, 19:32

andrewjoy wrote: i will sort that out in the next day or so .

Sorry that I'm bugging you all the time, but what things still need sorting out? If you are looking for shipping quotes, Posti is usually the way to go as much as their services suck. Online quote (button for language selection should be in top right corner): https://www.posti.fi/palvelutverkossa/l ... ketti/alue

andrewjoy

08 Jun 2017, 11:49

pansku wrote:

Sorry that I'm bugging you all the time, but what things still need sorting out? If you are looking for shipping quotes, Posti is usually the way to go as much as their services suck. Online quote (button for language selection should be in top right corner): https://www.posti.fi/palvelutverkossa/l ... ketti/alue
You should have both boards by now as far as i can tell from my records.

The incorrect one is to be sent out to pansku but i don't have his full address yet still waiting

pansku

08 Jun 2017, 12:25

andrewjoy wrote:
pansku wrote:

You should have both boards by now as far as i can tell from my records.

The incorrect one is to be sent out to pansku but i don't have his full address yet still waiting
So did I get it correctly, we are waiting for jolzres full address at the moment?

andrewjoy

08 Jun 2017, 15:16

Correct

Applet

08 Jun 2017, 22:51

I got my board today, thanks! :)

Return to “Group buys”