KBC Poker LEFTOVER FOR SALE!!!!

tinnie

08 Oct 2012, 02:44

megaforce93 wrote:I don't see my name on the list...
ah shit.... working on this now...really sorry about that :oops: .... but i promise you will get a blue switch poker ;)

megaforce93

08 Oct 2012, 04:27

No worries bud, stuff happens!

Please let me know when it's fixed :)

TheQsanity

08 Oct 2012, 07:16

Any room for me on the blue list?

tinnie

08 Oct 2012, 07:31

TheQsanity wrote:Any room for me on the blue list?
nope, sorry :(

tinnie

08 Oct 2012, 13:06

JBert wrote:
JBert wrote:Is there any news on the firmware version?

And is the PCB still at revision 1.2? If it happens to have a PCB with via holes to solder in a custom controller, it would obviously nullify the problems with the firmware.
Bump - was this asked or not? Or do you prefer not to bother the manufacturer with this stuff?
got the answer, the PCB version still at 1.2

JBert

08 Oct 2012, 13:17

Thanks for asking! However, I'm afraid I will skip this groupbuy then, as it still won't be any easier to replace the controller.

khamer

09 Oct 2012, 18:50

So what's the status? I think two Saturdays have past and I see the topic has been updated. We make the cut?

TheQsanity

09 Oct 2012, 20:03

JBert wrote:Thanks for asking! However, I'm afraid I will skip this groupbuy then, as it still won't be any easier to replace the controller.
How do you get your hands one one of these controllers?

JBert

09 Oct 2012, 21:34

Either you buy a large number of them or you don't. I was considering desoldering the original one and hooking up a Teensy, but it's hard to do because the traces are miniscule.

TheQsanity

09 Oct 2012, 21:56

JBert wrote:Either you buy a large number of them or you don't. I was considering desoldering the original one and hooking up a Teensy, but it's hard to do because the traces are miniscule.
So, are they working on a new and improved pcb?

1.3 or something

JBert

09 Oct 2012, 22:00

Are you trolling here? :?

You can try to look up the Vortex guys if you want to know more, but I only know what tinlong117 said in this thread, which is that the PCB is still 1.2.

TheQsanity

09 Oct 2012, 23:10

JBert wrote:Are you trolling here? :?

You can try to look up the Vortex guys if you want to know more, but I only know what tinlong117 said in this thread, which is that the PCB is still 1.2.
I have no idea what the vortex guys are, but ill look em up

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Oct 2012, 23:16

Sounds like a name of a rock group.

tinnie

10 Oct 2012, 07:26

khamer wrote:So what's the status? I think two Saturdays have past and I see the topic has been updated. We make the cut?
I think I've told on the OP

khamer

10 Oct 2012, 22:12

tinlong117 wrote:I think I've told on the OP
Looks like there's more than 40 in those screenshots, but I was hoping for relevant information like, when you're collecting money, whether we're going to make it for Oct 19 to have them shipping on Oct 25, etc., instead of a sarcastic remark. I realize you're probably organizing this out of the goodness of your heart, but still, no need to refuse to communicate.

MarkPharaoh

10 Oct 2012, 23:05

khamer wrote:
Looks like there's more than 40 in those screenshots, but I was hoping for relevant information like, when you're collecting money, whether we're going to make it for Oct 19 to have them shipping on Oct 25, etc., instead of a sarcastic remark. I realize you're probably organizing this out of the goodness of your heart, but still, no need to refuse to communicate.
He has communicated this several times.

tinnie

11 Oct 2012, 01:14

khamer wrote:
Hi,
due to high demand of poker in GH, I have ordered 60 boards :)

shmup

11 Oct 2012, 04:58

If anyone does back out of an MX Blue, I knew a few guys in here have already requested (if extras occur), but I wanted to jump on that list.

I'll gladly buy a 2nd blue if someone fails payment.

HRS2K

11 Oct 2012, 16:59

If anyone fails to pay or there are extras I'll interested in another board

tinnie

19 Oct 2012, 12:33

Im glad to tell you that the board has been produced, and shipping to me now!! :D

mm87

19 Oct 2012, 13:03

That was pretty fast :]
Are you going to start sending out invoices soon?

tinnie

19 Oct 2012, 13:13

mm87 wrote:That was pretty fast :]
Are you going to start sending out invoices soon?
Yes :) I think I'll send out all invoice before next tuesday :)
P.S. Thank you for joining the group buy and I hope tinlong has provided a good service :)

megaforce93

20 Oct 2012, 01:48

Exceptional ;)

Let us know when you plan on doing another Poker GB :D

tinnie

21 Oct 2012, 12:38

tinlong117 wrote:19/10 UPDATE:
THE BOARD IS COMING TO MY HAND :D
Spoiler:
DSC02569.JPG
DSC02566.JPG
DSC02573.JPG
DSC02574.JPG
13/10 update:
The supplier told me that the delivery will be around 25. Oct. I will start invoicing on 18-20. Oct

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I'VE CONTACTED THE SUPPLIER AGAIN, AND HE TOLD ME THAT NO BROWN SWITCHES CAN BE OFFERED (BECAUSE LOGITECH ORDERED A LOT), AND BLUES IS LIMITED TO 20 PCS, BLACK IS LIMITED TO 16 PCS, RED IS LIMITED TO 100 PCS, SO FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. HOWEVER, ALL OF THE BLUES HAD BEEN ORDERED, SO ONLY LEFT 13 BLACKS, 78 REDS

So if you guys want a brown poker, please mod it yourself, and the switches can be order it in here : http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/ ... 0-270.html

04/10 update: The supplier told me that the production will be ready around 19. OCT-25. OCT :)
Is the delievery is okay for you guys?

IMPORTANT: the supplier told me that he will contact their factory see how many days they need, if you guys (over 50% participant) don't accept/satisfy the delivery date, I'll end this group buy

ABS version :), no PBT version provided :(
price is 95 USD for brown, blue and black, red switch for 100 USD, include not insured shipping to all around the world :) (10 days), for the EMS, please add 10 USD(depends on where are you) :)
This Group buy only exist if we order 2 cartons or more (1 carton=20 poker)
Feel free to ask any question :)
For the people who are in orderlist, please send a message to tinlong117GB ( http://deskthority.net/tinlong117gb-u2765/ ) with your screen name, address & e-mail adress (paypal address)

UPDATED ORDER LIST, PLEASE CHECK :)
Spoiler:
OL1.JPG
OL2.JPG
OL3.JPG

MarkPharaoh

21 Oct 2012, 19:42

Payment sent. Thanks again for running this GB!

nebo

22 Oct 2012, 09:55

Sent payment, is shipping as payment comes in or in batches?

GH1391401

23 Oct 2012, 01:41

HI - please let me know how to pay, I have PM'd you my information here and on GH but have not receieved an invoice.

separus

23 Oct 2012, 08:16

Payment sent. Hit me a pm if you received it

t!ng
Awake Sheep

23 Oct 2012, 12:41

Haven't received an invoice yet either.

tinnie

23 Oct 2012, 14:07

hi all...
tinlong is very busy (sooooooo much work....even dont have time to jerk :roll: :oops:)in these days, so all of the invoices will send before this friday....
sorry about that..

Return to “Group buys”