KBC Poker - Status Updates

webwit
Wild Duck

09 Jun 2011, 22:54

rouston wrote:
runeazn wrote:why continuing about that old joke?
ask the tiproman
tiproman.jpg
tiproman.jpg (47.14 KiB) Viewed 18787 times

CeeSA

10 Jun 2011, 00:03

i am the (tipro)fan of the tiproman :mrgreen:

sixty
Gasbag Guru

11 Jun 2011, 11:22

Update! The Pokers will ship and leave Taiwan on the 20th. That means you can probably expect yours around the first week of July at the latest!

Zelaxe

11 Jun 2011, 12:12

\o/

lal

11 Jun 2011, 14:10

Guess I'm a bit late. Are there any thoughts about another group buy in the near future?

Where can I order one on my own?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

11 Jun 2011, 14:42

There will be another group buy once this is done. It will be for a lower quantity (probably 20 or 40). In the meantime you can try to import one directly. Though, it will come in quite costy.

lal

11 Jun 2011, 16:12

Nice. Thanks!

korne

13 Jun 2011, 22:14

sixty wrote:There will be another group buy once this is done. It will be for a lower quantity (probably 20 or 40). In the meantime you can try to import one directly. Though, it will come in quite costy.
Hello, im very interested on the next group buy. Thx for the info mate :)

db_Iodine

14 Jun 2011, 09:11

sixty wrote:Update! The Pokers will ship and leave Taiwan on the 20th. That means you can probably expect yours around the first week of July at the latest!
Yay! My cunning plan of forgetting that I ordered a few Pokers has worked for me perfectly. It hasn't felt like a long wait at all so far.. but it sure will for the next month or so.

Merchix

17 Jun 2011, 00:46

I would also be interested in the next groupbuy of the KBC poker. When it is opened just let me know

Thanks !

Swede

24 Jun 2011, 20:35

Any updates on shipping?

Zelaxe

24 Jun 2011, 20:39

Any confirmation that the keyboards actually left Taiwan on the 20th?

Hehe, Swede asked the minute before I pressed submit. ^^

sixty
Gasbag Guru

25 Jun 2011, 05:58

Nothing new yet.

dracaXL

25 Jun 2011, 18:18

Dear Sixty,

I may need to change my shipping address due to my travel plans (leaving my current address for four months and staying in good ol' Sydney, Australia) - please let me know how I can organise this - I will of course pay the extra shipping charges (which hopefully won't be exorbitant).

Cheers,

dracaXL

runeazn

26 Jun 2011, 17:45

i think itll be 15,90
for sixty, i do not know how much you payed already.
but this is a q quick quote from DHL with nachweis.

Swede

30 Jun 2011, 15:09

Still no updates? Getting a bit worried here, since they would ship them the 20th :/
Does'nt really matter when I get it, just that I get what I payed for :)

Brian8bit

02 Jul 2011, 18:05

It's been 12 days. Not a particularly long space of time for something that may be on a container ship. Everybody chill the fuck out.

runeazn

03 Jul 2011, 01:04

no dude they are worried about the fact, that Sixty has no notice of it being shipped out at all..
we all know containership takes a looong time. But i think this is via airmail..
why? 20th shipping out, arrives 4-7 days.. QC and ship them out.And they arrrive the first week of july.. <-- pure speculation about the info we got from sixty.

eliOcs

03 Jul 2011, 13:55

Don't get nervious the geekhack group buy is in the same state, they claim the shipping date has been shifted to the 6th of July.

rouston

03 Jul 2011, 16:41

eliOcs wrote:Don't get nervious the geekhack group buy is in the same state, they claim the shipping date has been shifted to the 6th of July.
when did GH group buy started? because if we begin to mix everything...

sixty
Gasbag Guru

04 Jul 2011, 22:46

Sorry guys, currently extremely busy.

I received an update from KBC yesterday apologizing for the delay. They set the new shipping date to the 7th of July.

runeazn

04 Jul 2011, 23:47

ah ok..

guilleguillaume

05 Jul 2011, 00:18

Well. We can't do anything about that so better be patient :mrgreen:

hoggy

05 Jul 2011, 06:41

No worries - thanks for the update.

runeazn

06 Jul 2011, 23:53

so arriving dat is end of the month?

rouston

07 Jul 2011, 09:33

Hello,

As it's supposed to be shipped today and it's summer time, I would like to get some timelines if possible to organize myself.

Cheers :)

sixty
Gasbag Guru

08 Jul 2011, 23:08

I still have very limited online time, but of course I will keep you guys updated as I receive news from the VorTex guys. Sadly I have still not received any news, since my last update. I have also been in contact with iMav who is doing the American distribution for geekhack. He is in the same situation and also did not receive any further news yet, so it seems the delays are global.

With the Pokers already popping up on eBay last month and arriving all around the world before we got ours, its no surprise that I am a little bit disappointed with our "exclusive distribution" here :( I am not sure if a second group buy will happen yet.

As before, I'll try to get online and keep you guys updated as soon as I have any news. Lets hang in here together.

webwit
Wild Duck

08 Jul 2011, 23:45

If it was prepaid and then they put the group buyers at the end of the queue I wouldn't do a second group buy. It's as simple as that. Note that the publicity generated by the group buys produced the buyers for eBay now.

rouston

11 Jul 2011, 10:04

webwit wrote:If it was prepaid and then they put the group buyers at the end of the queue I wouldn't do a second group buy. It's as simple as that. Note that the publicity generated by the group buys produced the buyers for eBay now.
I've seen that on ebay...
This is not fair, these Vortex guys are a joke... :|

runeazn

11 Jul 2011, 20:38

Let's hope we get them, at all..

maybe they are going to sell a lots and send us the RMA'd ones..

Return to “Group buys”