Round 4 / packing (99.8%) / shipping (99.7%)

damorgue

08 Jul 2013, 23:07

Stuff arrived in Sweden today. Will be checking and reporting if there are anu missing etc. It looks like the package took a beating but you packed them well and everything appears ok so far. Thanks 7bit

Edit: How is the SPH ISO Return supposed to look? It looks lasered/engraved and not DS.

Broadmonkey
Fancy Rank

08 Jul 2013, 23:25

Got my RETRO modifier keys today, they look great even though I had to pair them with white lasered cherry keys. I only regret I didn't really knew what I wanted back when I ordered, so I am missing a few crucial keys :? Anybody got a spare RGBSYM 1.75 shift and matching JRET key?

Buffo

08 Jul 2013, 23:46

Hey!

I got my package and applied the Noir-keys to my G80. They are looking very,very nice!

I started in getting interested in keyboards with this group buy last year, and now, after a lot of time and seeing my NOIR-keys, i think i ordered too less keys=)

Do you have some ceretain keys as leftovers? I'm interested in this 4 keys:

NOIR/COMMODORE125
NOIR/LOTUS125
NOIR/PHANTOMMOD125 x2

If not, maybe in the next group buy!

You have done a great job, thank you very much!

7bit

09 Jul 2013, 08:29

damorgue wrote:Edit: How is the SPH ISO Return supposed to look? It looks lasered/engraved and not DS.
They are engraved. SP does not have double-shot tools for the J-shape Return.
Buffo wrote:...
Do you have some ceretain keys as leftovers? I'm interested in this 4 keys:

NOIR/COMMODORE125
NOIR/LOTUS125
NOIR/PHANTOMMOD125 x2

If not, maybe in the next group buy!
Broadmonkey wrote:...
I only regret I didn't really knew what I wanted back when I ordered, so I am missing a few crucial keys :? Anybody got a spare RGBSYM 1.75 shift and matching JRET key?
The will not be another group buy with DCS keys (at least organised by me). For leftovers, I must wait until everything shipped, then I know what is really left.

dirge

09 Jul 2013, 08:37

401 shipping soon or shipped :D (happy dance)

Thion

09 Jul 2013, 14:44

Keys #0264 received, look really great. Missing my NOIR/GLIDERESC though.

JaccoW

09 Jul 2013, 17:59

Got my Noirs!

I love them.The texture is quite nice as well. :mrgreen:

The only downside is that the spacebar doesn't it my Keycool. :(
Though that isn't 7Bit's fault. The holes just don't line up properly.

hsu

09 Jul 2013, 18:01

Very nice. Did you spray paint a Leopold?

JaccoW

09 Jul 2013, 18:05

No it's a white Keycool with MX Clears. I believe Leopold is even whiter, this more like an off-white

7bit

09 Jul 2013, 21:28

Please measure the distance of the the innermost stabiliser stems and the center stem of the white space bar with the red ring.
:o

Thanks!
:-)

JaccoW

09 Jul 2013, 21:40

7bit wrote:[...]
Please measure the distance of the the innermost stabiliser stems and the center stem of the white space bar with the red ring.

Thanks!
It's 43mm. The black one is 40mm.
Do you think you have an alternative? I am actually going to Berlin next week... :D

rindorbrot

09 Jul 2013, 21:45

Or he just wants the measurement for the wiki ;)

JaccoW

09 Jul 2013, 22:03

Haha ah well. For SCIENCE!
As far as I can tell it's 6.25 units (118mm wide, 5 mounts, 43mm apart)
(Bigger pic for 7-Bit)

EDIT: Do you think I can just pop in a different stabilizer bar? WASDKeyboards uses the same size spacebar (4.66"or 118mm) and uses the outermost mounts.

rindorbrot

09 Jul 2013, 22:22

If you have one laying around it may be worth a try. I think it could work.

Delphox

09 Jul 2013, 22:25

Hey! I've recived my NOIR keys. They are perfect but I've a few questions:

1) The Noir TKL E keycap doesn't have the € symbol. Is it normal?
2) I didn't notice that in the NOIR TKL set the Ctrl, Alt, Windows and menus keys are square, diamond, circle and traingle shapes. Are there any correspondence between them or can I use the keycaps in whatever position I prefer?. If they are sold separately I could be interested in some of them...

Thanks and good work 7bit ;)

7bit

09 Jul 2013, 22:57

1) Is normal, just type EUR instead.

2) Under all circumstances you must use them the following way:
circle: cOntrol
triangle: Alt
diamond: super (like on Sun-keyboards)
square: Menu or Meta

hsu

09 Jul 2013, 23:23

Anyone selling/trading those SPH geometric keys ? I have the orange Round3 WASD if anyone is interested.

BTW, what are the finishes in SPH and ROUND3 called? Glossy and matte?

bsd

10 Jul 2013, 07:02

looking to buy spherical keys. pm me!

matt3o
-[°_°]-

10 Jul 2013, 11:54

tears of joy on my face... I can't believe it... it took one year but I have here in front of me my R4s.

I must say DSA is so much better than DCS :P but the SA is so sexy! I wish I took a hell lot of them.

blurry cam

bueller

10 Jul 2013, 11:56

I would imagine that's the feeling I'm going to have when the Toxic group buy is over! Very sexy mate :)

Zifle

10 Jul 2013, 12:52

Incognito wrote:Wonderful - can you tell how long it took from 7bit sending till you received it? :D
I wouldn't know what date he sent it, but I received it Monday, no more than a week from when it was posted in the mail. I live in Denmark, so there's usually no significant delay.

Salisen

10 Jul 2013, 12:58

Forgive me if I'm wrong or this was asked before, but wasn't the red esc key going to have the symbol on it instead of 'esc'?

The 6 unit space bar is missing a stem in the middle that would fit my QPAD too. Damn.

That said, thanks a lot 7bit for doing this. The keys are lovely. :) I have no clue how you counted the number of kits you did. I reckon you've got blue blood and a robo brain. Maybe you've got cybernetic arms and hands, with special rubber ends on the fingertips so you don't scratch the keys...

EDIT: Just submitted any initial errors I found in the smaller kits to ze bot. I'll go through NOIR/STANDARDUK and NOIR/TENKLESS on Friday when I'm free.
Last edited by Salisen on 10 Jul 2013, 13:55, edited 2 times in total.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

10 Jul 2013, 13:23

A little less blurry cam

Zifle

10 Jul 2013, 14:49

Incognito wrote:
Zifle wrote:
Incognito wrote:Wonderful - can you tell how long it took from 7bit sending till you received it? :D
I wouldn't know what date he sent it, but I received it Monday, no more than a week from when it was posted in the mail. I live in Denmark, so there's usually no significant delay.
Ohh - I thought the package was stamped with something like 'Berlin 04-07-2013' :) on the basis of which the transport time could be somehow calculated ... .
Right, of course. I'm afraid the stamp is completely unreadable, if it even mentioned a date. 7bit might know exactly when he shipped it, though (522, for reference), but it doesn't look like I can from my end.

matt3o
-[°_°]-

10 Jul 2013, 14:50

mine took a week (de ---> it)

TDub

10 Jul 2013, 17:00

I haven't seen my order on any shipped list yet (0690). Can you confirm that it hasn't been shipped yet or did I just make a mistake and overlook a list somewhere in the thread?
Thanks!

hottrout

10 Jul 2013, 18:56

7bit,

My order arrived very well packaged and all present (so far). Quality is as good as before however ...

the pale blue on the light grey keys is unreadable. I am sorry to have to report but although the system keys look fantastic in dark grey with light blue, the QWERTY keys dont work at all.

I dont know what else to say, I am not even sure I can use them, the contrast is so poor.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the letters on the keys is nowhere near as dark as the sample pictures.

Any ideas?

tjcaustin

10 Jul 2013, 23:24

7bit wrote:
tjcaustin wrote:No 737 still?
bot@localhost:~> more adr/*737.val
adr/*737.val: No such file or directory
bot@localhost:o>

Maybe you should submit your address to 7bit_R4:

ADDRESS
your address

;-)

Weird, thought I had.

Submitted

Kalcifer

11 Jul 2013, 00:30

Has #606 been shipped yet? Want to make sure someone is at home to receive it.

tjcaustin

11 Jul 2013, 01:17

tjcaustin wrote:
7bit wrote:
tjcaustin wrote:No 737 still?
bot@localhost:~> more adr/*737.val
adr/*737.val: No such file or directory
bot@localhost:o>

Maybe you should submit your address to 7bit_R4:

ADDRESS
your address

;-)

Weird, thought I had.

Submitted

Also, should I be worried that I haven't received a confirmation email from the bot?

Return to “Group buys”